AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (360) (Read 51,980 times)

ACR

ACR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 20, 2013, 04:35:19 PM
Think I'm gonna do Friday this week. Anyone in?

Like I said last week, I can't go on this week's Sunday Showdown because of the JAG Gun Show (http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/jag-military-show-louisville-ky/ ) in Louisville, however, I'm free for Friday, can't wait to rumble again > = D = D

beb

beb

I'm in but ill be an hour late Ive got work

predator elite

don't have any dlc bar the bug hunt dlc but I should be able to make it online

Corporal Hicks

Anyone else? I'd love a nice turn out like last time.  :)

JokersWarPig

Im on right now, before my xbox froze ACR (not sure what his forum name is) was online as well

ACR

ACR

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 21, 2013, 06:17:59 PM
Im on right now, before my xbox froze ACR (not sure what his forum name is) was online as well

It's simply "ACR" here. = D

ACR is just the initials to my name, Anthony Cole Ruth. The reason it's "ACR64" on XboxLIVE is because the 64 is a reference towards the console I played heavily with when I was a kid. The Nintendo 64.... Awwww the memories.... = )

Corporal Hicks

Rightio. Jumping on shortly.  :)

ACR, buddy, I think your mic is way too sensitive so don't mean to sound like a douche but could you try and move your mic away from your mouth a bit or try and be a little bit quieter to not over-power everyone else?

ACR

ACR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 21, 2013, 06:53:06 PM
Rightio. Jumping on shortly.  :)

ACR, buddy, I think your mic is way too sensitive so don't mean to sound like a douche but could you try and move your mic away from your mouth a bit or try and be a little bit quieter to not over-power everyone else?

Like I said, I am trying to fix it up so it won't be so loud and sensitive when I freak out, but the problem is Tritton can't write detailed instructions to save they're own asses, the instructions told me next to nothing in detail on how to work them correctly, so i'm basically learning as I go. I want to be able to have decent ingame sound volume (with the sounds made behind me being louder than elsewhere) and be able to hear you guys crystal clear while not having to hear my own voice, but like I said, i'm pretty much trying to figure out these Tritton ProTrue 5.1 Surround Headsets by myself because they tell you next to nothing in detail on how to work them. = P

Combine this with the fact nobody really and willingly plays with me on anyday but Sunday so I can use them as a test subject for these and i'm basically up shits creek without a paddle. Even if I do learn how to effectively work them, I would still need someone to test them on.... DX

Hopefully I'll have all these issues settled by next Sunday. I'm just gonna have to search youtube for the answers I need. = P

(Edit: I'd also like to add that my Mic today was literally as far away from my mouth as I could move it without ripping it off my headset. DX )

(Second Edit: I might be able to fix the mic issue if I rotate my mic in a manner where the sound won't be so loud or maybe be able to put something on it also. I'll try either one and see how that goes if I can't figure out how to adjust the mic volume.... Or in case it doesn't have a feature like that at all. = P )

predator elite

dammit I passed out last night :/ try for the next one

ACR

ACR

Hey guys! Guess what!? I got back earlier than I thought I would! I'm free for Sunday! = D

I bought an 1894 made Lebel M1892 Revolver with it's holster too and a box of ammunition. So I had a good time at JAG, they had a lot of guns. O_O XD

All and all, I had fun and now i'm ready for a Sunday Showdown with all you guys! Can't wait! ^^

Corporal Hicks

Will be doing Saturday again. 8pm GMT. The more folk with DLC the better! :D

ACR

ACR

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2013, 06:43:49 PM
Will be doing Saturday again. 8pm GMT. The more folk with DLC the better! :D

I'll be there! = D

TheRaven

TheRaven

I can try to be there on Saturday c:

Corporal Hicks

45 minutes till start.

TheRaven

TheRaven

I'm coming online now, I will sound terrible though cause I'm ill :c

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed