Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 194,895 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 26, 2014, 09:39:45 PM
I remember old fan rumors in the 90's and early 2000's had the idea of humans going to the Predator home Planet for Predator 3. I wonder if that idea can work?

The 1994 Rodriguez script? Hell no!

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Xenoscream on Jun 26, 2014, 08:11:21 PM
Count on one thing.

Arnie will be back.
I'd like him to be back. Have the Predator to kill him on-screen.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 27, 2014, 12:04:12 AM

And how much do you wanna bet that'll piss everyone off?  :laugh:

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 27, 2014, 12:16:29 AM

Has Schwarzenegger been killed off in any movie? Give him a heroic death, why not?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 27, 2014, 12:18:41 AM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 27, 2014, 12:16:29 AM

Has Schwarzenegger been killed off in any movie? Give him a heroic death, why not?

All of the Terminator movies.  :P

Spoiler
And Sabotage ends with him smoking a cigar as he bleeds to death in a bar in Mexico.
[close]

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 27, 2014, 12:23:27 AMAll of the Terminator movies.  :P
T1 was not Schwarzenegger, it was this metallic skelleton.
T2 and 3 he wasn't killed off, he suicided.

Please have a Predator cutting Arnold's head off in the first 15 minutes of Predator 4 or whatever you call the movie. That would really get my attention.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Right, right.. The Terminator movies, I completely forgot about those. A heroic death is fine, I suppose..

Salvation doesn't count since it was Kickenger as the T-Rip.. Not exactly Arnold though. Heh!   :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 27, 2014, 12:25:30 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 27, 2014, 12:23:27 AMAll of the Terminator movies.  :P
T1 was not Schwarzenegger, it was this metallic skelleton.
T2 and 3 he wasn't killed off, he suicided.

In T1, his skin burned off. And suicide still leaves the character dead, hence "killed off."

Magegg

Magegg

The important thing is that Arnold is supposed to be the badass action star. I would love to see a slow motion scene with Arnold being shot and blown to pieces by the Predator cannon.

The Predator is badass enough to kill Arnold. I mean, good uncle Yautja won't be killed again by a septuagenarian Arnie. Please give the Predator the respect it deserves. Nobody should be able to survive a Predator twice.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Older Arnie is more invincible Arnie. Did you see EX2? I don't think anyone in the Expendables even got shot or injured!

roymclaine

roymclaine

Thank god he changed his mind to just making a sequel instead of a reboot. Hope the 4th film is about what happens to Royce and Isabelle on that Predator hunting world or bring back Dutch and Harrigan.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: roymclaine on Jun 27, 2014, 02:14:33 AM
Hope the 4th film is about what happens to Royce and Isabelle on that Predator hunting world or bring back Dutch and Harrigan.

It is possible that it maybe a continuation of PREDATORS but it is also possible that the next movie won't acknowledge it and instead be a whole new story altogether. Dutch is likely to return but Harrigan? Glover said he was done with the franchise, so it's not likely he'll come back.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 27, 2014, 02:13:18 AM
Older Arnie is more invincible Arnie. Did you see EX2? I don't think anyone in the Expendables even got shot or injured!
Right. But those movies are shit.

SiL

SiL

Arnie's only died on-screen once as a human (Not including his latest two movies, which I haven't seen) in
Spoiler
End of Days
[close]

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: SiL on Jun 27, 2014, 03:04:48 AM
Arnie's only died on-screen once as a human (Not including his latest two movies, which I haven't seen) in
Spoiler
End of Days
[close]
Again, suicide.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed