Used AI to make some Predators.

Started by The Shuriken, Jan 22, 2024, 06:26:37 PM

Author
Used AI to make some Predators. (Read 958 times)

The Shuriken

I thought some of these came out looking pretty good.

solace97

solace97

The shields are awesome

Neila

Neila

really cool.
I like the armor, spears and shields.
This is what Feral could have looked like.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Neila on Jan 23, 2024, 07:52:51 AMreally cool.

AI gets a lot of flak, but it can make a proper predator far better than anyone in Hollywood right now. I've been using AI to make Predators for months. These images are only my most recent.

SiL

SiL

The AI's most recent work *

Looks like they're starting to learn how to do shoulder cannons but they're not there yet.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks cool, try not to get beat up on social media about these.

Neila

Neila

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 23, 2024, 12:43:46 PM
Quote from: Neila on Jan 23, 2024, 07:52:51 AMreally cool.

AI gets a lot of flak, but it can make a proper predator far better than anyone in Hollywood right now. I've been using AI to make Predators for months. These images are only my most recent.

Well, I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of AI in real life. It's quite interesting to see what kind of design and technical things come out like with the Predators, but I think that a really good designer and a director with a feel for a franchise can get the right result.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 23, 2024, 02:00:54 PMLooks cool, try not to get beat up on social media about these.

Couldn't care less about anyone getting offended by these. It's been fun for me. I've been using a lot of these as templates and inspiration for my own Predator design I've been working on for a few years. Eventually I'll get someone to draw it. For now this is what I use.

One thing the AI won't do no matter how many times I tell it, is make a Predator wearing full body armor. It's biased towards the armor set up from the movies and comics I guess.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 23, 2024, 08:10:45 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 23, 2024, 02:00:54 PMLooks cool, try not to get beat up on social media about these.

Couldn't care less about anyone getting offended by these. It's been fun for me. I've been using a lot of these as templates and inspiration for my own Predator design I've been working on for a few years. Eventually I'll get someone to draw it. For now this is what I use.

One thing the AI won't do no matter how many times I tell it, is make a Predator wearing full body armor. It's biased towards the armor set up from the movies and comics I guess.
That's because AI doesn't really learn, it just scrapes up work of stolen artists to complied an image. It inherently doesn't create anything new as it constantly needs the work of actual artists to "make" something, so unless someone puts in a Predator in a full body suit, it's not going to do much other than use arts of the usual design as a base. 

Gieferg

Gieferg

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 23, 2024, 08:10:45 PMOne thing the AI won't do no matter how many times I tell it, is make a Predator wearing full body armor. It's biased towards the armor set up from the movies and comics I guess.

AI doesnt even want to do beard without mustache most of the time.

It's really frustrating sometimes, but I've made literally thousands of pictures in last few months including complete 30 page comic book (it's not AVP related).

In case of predators, quite often it cant decide if the predator is masked or unmasked and do some kind of mix between the two.

The Cruentus

What AI generated them?

BlueMarsalis79

Me @ this thread's existence

The Shuriken

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 24, 2024, 07:56:00 PMWhat AI generated them?

I used MicrosoftBing AI Image generator.

And here's more just because.

Wweyland

Wweyland

The last 2 look almost non-AI.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed