660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,372 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

It had nothing to do with Predator honor. The way I saw it was he was scared (and he aint afraid of no man) and saw all his buddys butchered and thought "F$% it, we're all gonna die, Im going out my way." I never saw it as billy thinking he was going to win. That was never his intention. It was facing the beast head on. Judging from Pred 1&2, I always saw the preds mark a target early on in their mission. That is their ultimate trophy. All others leading up to that kill are for fun or strategy. But the marked skull is the one that matters.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Predator is winning.

Thought not for the right reasons (AVP:R).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Who said the bulk of votes stem from people having seen Requiem?

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Is it an Alien or Predator thread ? or a Alien vs Predator thread?

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

The formar, I believe.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Sep 06, 2010, 01:38:02 PM
Is it an Alien or Predator thread ? or a Alien vs Predator thread?

Same idea.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: SM on Sep 06, 2010, 01:53:01 AM
The honour in Billy's death though is in that fact it can be interpreted as a delaying tactic so his comrades (those left at this point) could "get to da choppah".

Yeah, that worked out real well. Seeing as the three remaining characters have exactly enough time to turn around and hear Billy's off-screen death yowl before the Predator is right on top of them.

That thing can move.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not sure Billy was really all there. From the get-go even, he didn't strike me as a particularly sharp guy.

SM

SM

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Sep 11, 2010, 02:11:25 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 06, 2010, 01:53:01 AM
The honour in Billy's death though is in that fact it can be interpreted as a delaying tactic so his comrades (those left at this point) could "get to da choppah".

Yeah, that worked out real well. Seeing as the three remaining characters have exactly enough time to turn around and hear Billy's off-screen death yowl before the Predator is right on top of them.

That thing can move.

Ain't hindsight a wonderful thing?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I doubt he knew the meaning of the word lol

SM

SM

Bit harsh on Sharp Sticks there...

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

Predators b/c they`re far superior and it brought a whole new taste to Alien/Monster movies, and Horror movies in general.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why horror movies, Predator/P2 isn't horror. It's action/sci-fi.

SiL

SiL

And they were beaten to the punch at that by a good decade.

Xenomorph--066

Xenomorph--066

Aliens. They are living weapons, the incarnation of sexuality, fear, and savagery given form. A Predator might be a mighty warrior, but they pall against the physical perfection of the Alien.

Okay, fanboyishness aside, the Aliens still win. They have an exo-skeleton that deflects armor-piercing explosive 10mm bullets, a prehensile bladed tail with the strength to whip around the body of a hunter at will, razor-sharp claws, a tongue that punches through pred-metal, and a life-cycle that makes them nearly impossible to eliminate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed