660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,579 times)

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

Ok i think alien is the most bad ass creture ever it kills whatever it wants too it has no pity and it looks plan awsome. It just needs to be a little smart like the aliens were in alien resurrection when i was eight years old and i saw the alien i feel in love with it but then i met predator 8). I like predator also because it is a humanoid kind of alien and it is bad ass the predators have a since of honor a law a civilization aliens don't know any thing but to kill and reproduce. Aliens are way better than the predators if they get the jump on them first but a predator can take them on head on. The only thing about predators if they lose they blow everything up around them. KInda of a sore loser but i get what they are trying to do. I never liked alien as much when i found out about the predator but when i knew they had a predalien that was my favorite it was bad ass it had no pity it was smart cunning and a freaking brute but at the end of the day when i set down and look at an avp comic book i am always rooting for predator. So my pick between alien and predator is Predator.  ;)

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

just asking how long can an Alein live without food if they kill everything that makes them kinda dumb dnt u think. Thats why i like Predators they hunt and eat in moderation.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

^, i dont think they need to eat, but if they do it might be the stuff they secrete.....if they were meants to be a biological weapon i doubt they would be un-amune to the simple thing as eating, unless they were designed to die out eventually so who ever was using them could inhabit the planet....makes ya think dont it??

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Convict on Jan 10, 2008, 08:38:50 AM
^, i dont think they need to eat, but if they do it might be the stuff they secrete.....if they were meants to be a biological weapon i doubt they would be un-amune to the simple thing as eating, unless they were designed to die out eventually so who ever was using them could inhabit the planet....makes ya think dont it??
True but how long do they survive coz take aleins when the USM got there thy where alive and if i remeber corectly it took them a while to get from the space station to the planet the aleins where on.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 10, 2008, 08:48:04 AM
True but how long do they survive coz take aleins when the USM got there thy where alive and if i remeber corectly it took them a while to get from the space station to the planet the aleins where on.

look how long the original Queen survived,she must have been there on planet for Thousands of years

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: The "Dragon" on Jan 10, 2008, 08:51:59 AM

look how long the original Queen survived,she must have been there on planet for Thousands of years
In wich movie? Im i bit outdated with them

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quotelook how long the original Queen survived,she must have been there on planet for Thousands of years

are you talking about the queen in the movie aliens? if so she coiuld have easily bursted from one ofthe colonists, theres nothing to say she was there for thousands of years....

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Convict on Jan 10, 2008, 09:03:09 AM
Quotelook how long the original Queen survived,she must have been there on planet for Thousands of years

are you talking about the queen in the movie aliens? if so she coiuld have easily bursted from one ofthe colonists, theres nothing to say she was there for thousands of years....
True that why i want to know wich movie hes talking about

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Then who laid the eggs?

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: The "Dragon" on Jan 10, 2008, 09:12:09 AM

Then who laid the eggs?

sorry let me re-quote it

Then who laid the eggs that were seen in Alien?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuoteThen who laid the eggs?

Whos to say that the queen that layed those eggs were on the derelect ship??

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 10, 2008, 09:00:05 AM
Quote from: The "Dragon" on Jan 10, 2008, 08:51:59 AM

In wich movie? Im i bit outdated with them

I was talking about The Queen seen in Aliens,screw the first AVP,just so you know I will NEVER refer to something seen of done in paul anderson's retarted AVP movie

Quote from: Convict on Jan 10, 2008, 09:14:20 AM

yes you gotta point there BUT the aliens have never popped up anywhere else,and even in AR that military dude said "Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe out the species....by all intentions she succeded" which would refer to when she blew up LV422 meaning that the aliens were only on LV422 meaning that the queen must have been there the whole time MEANING that she's the one who laid those eggs *gasps for air* lol

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quotesorry let me re-quote it

Then who laid the eggs that were seen in Alien?

well its a theory that the space jockeys could have been moving them, but then one got away....

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: The "Dragon" on Jan 10, 2008, 09:22:09 AM

yes you gotta point there BUT the aliens have never popped up anywhere else,and even in AR that military dude said "Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe out the species....by all intentions she succeded" which would refer to when she blew up LV422 meaning that the aliens were only on LV422 meaning that the queen must have been there the whole time MEANING that she's the one who laid those eggs *gasps for air* lol
But in Alein The eggs where in like a staicis like room and on a Spacejoky ship. it could have crashed there and there was no queen in Alein the first Queen was in Aleins after the colonist got there. i think

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

or the jockies could have originaly created the queen first which would make sense because without the queen there's no warrior caste.I myself think that the Queen seen in Aliens was the first Xenomorph ever created,but then again that's just me.The only person who would actually know this for sure would be Cameron...so meh *shrugs* it's up for grabs.The Xenomorph's long lifetime would add to the whole "Perfect Organism" idea

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 10, 2008, 09:26:08 AM
Quote from: The "Dragon" on Jan 10, 2008, 09:22:09 AM

But in Alein The eggs where in like a staicis like room and on a Spacejoky ship. it could have crashed there and there was no queen in Alein the first Queen was in Aleins after the colonist got there. i think

The Nostromo crew also never got the chance to fully explore the crashed ship,so they could have missed the queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed