Estimates on Trailer Release?

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Author
Estimates on Trailer Release? (Read 123,423 times)

black

black

I'm still waiting for news about Alan Silvestri and even more than a trailer. I really would not want them to look for alternatives to him.

ace3g

ace3g

#187 Days till The Predator.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: black on Jan 27, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
I'm still waiting for news about Alan Silvestri and even more than a trailer. I really would not want them to look for alternatives to him.

John Debney did a fine job on Predators.

black

black

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 28, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
Quote from: black on Jan 27, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

John Debney did a fine job on Predators.
I agree though there work was a bit for him and I would like to hear the father of the original soundtrack this time.

black

black

The trailer of the Ant-man and the Wasp has already come out and the shooting started much later than the Predator and the premiere just a month before him.I certainly understand that the marvel conveyor, but it's time to give us a trailer.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: black on Jan 30, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
The trailer of the Ant-man and the Wasp has already come out and the shooting started much later than the Predator and the premiere just a month before him.I certainly understand that the marvel conveyor, but it's time to give us a trailer.
It's still too early. Trailers aren't released based on when the movies were shot, but when the movie will be released. Ant Man comes out in July, Predator in August, hence the Ant-Man trailer first. But we're getting close, End of February is my guess.

The Meg finished Post-Production in December and that one won't come out until August... no trailer yet either.

It's no conspiracy, it's got nothing to do with the quality of the movie, and FOX is not trying to provoke us... it's good old marketing/timing.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

It will be like Covenant: a long wait for a first trailer, then a steady stream of trailers and teasers, increasingly spoilerific.

black

black

Well, in this case and so almost the entire forum on the spoilers. There is nothing to be afraid of except the final product.

Hollywood

Hollywood

What?

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: black on Jan 30, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

That makes no sense. No August movies have trailers yet. Predator comes out in August. That's over half a year away.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Why is it always the same?

Everyone always panics leading up to the first trailer, like the movie must be bad cause no marketing yet when it is nothing out of the ordinary.

Happened before covenants first trailer too.

BishopShouldGo

I hope to have the strength to not even watch the trailer. I want to go in wholly fresh.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jan 31, 2018, 12:50:00 AM
I hope to have the strength to not even watch the trailer. I want to go in wholly fresh.
You and me both. I might have a good friend watch it and tell me what they think but ultimately going in without seeing much of anything could really pay off.

Master

Master

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 30, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Why is it always the same?

Everyone always panics leading up to the first trailer, like the movie must be bad cause no marketing yet when it is nothing out of the ordinary.

Happened before covenants first trailer too.

Buy Covenant IS bad. Your point is? :D

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jan 30, 2018, 03:50:56 PM
It will be like Covenant: a long wait for a first trailer, then a steady stream of trailers and teasers, increasingly spoilerific.

I really hope not. I masterfully succeeded avoiding major character deaths in the script, that's not for the trailer to just ruin my efforts  ;D

For Covenant it was a shame how you could see/figure out how half of the Covenant crew get wasted from the first trailer  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed