25 years of aliens convention

Started by RubberChickenMan, Sep 27, 2011, 07:04:39 AM

Author
25 years of aliens convention (Read 2,365 times)

RubberChickenMan

Whay ever happened to the prometheus panel?!? Anything new? Stills? Vids? Trailer? Any new info?

Never say no to Panda!

Nothing exciting.

Corporal Hicks

There were quite a few new pictures of the Space Jockey chair :) and the locations. But otherwise Chris, Ian and I were just discussing various bits and speculating. It wasn't an official panel.

Did you go Panda?

ThisBethesdaSea

It would have been nice if Fox was involved in a official capacity. Kudos to those who put it on however. I don't why I actually can't post on their facebook group page...but it looks like people had a nice time.

Corporal Hicks

If Fox had've come all that'd have been said was the usual spiel and the attendees wouldn't have been able to see any new photos at all.

m138jewski

m138jewski

dammit, are we gonna see these pics?

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2011, 04:36:04 PM
There were quite a few new pictures of the Space Jockey chair :) and the locations.

That's frikkin' huge news. The convention is over so hook. it. up.

ThisBethesdaSea

Are these photos of the Space Jockey that was recently built...or are these just pics from the one built in 1978 for A L I E N? If it's the new one then YES. HOOK. US. UP.

If not....meh..

NUB DESTROYER

I took what Hicks said as the chair only, without the creature. For the orginal Alien film, the chair was constructed along with the creature already shown to be infused.

Maybe I misunderstood Hicks.

ThisBethesdaSea

The chair = Space Jockey. It was sculpted in the chair. I guess these are old photos....meh.

Corporal Hicks

No. They're the new chair from Prometheus. Not pictures from Alien. It does look like the creature but its headless. Maybe a CV head?

m138jewski

m138jewski

CV? wtf is that? and again, where are these pics?

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2011, 07:40:59 PM
No. They're the new chair from Prometheus. Not pictures from Alien. It does look like the creature but its headless. Maybe a CV head?

it means they've yet to digitally add Guy Pierce's beautiful mug on that photo

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 27, 2011, 07:40:59 PM
No. They're the new chair from Prometheus. Not pictures from Alien.

Wish I had the money to have went  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Cg, sorry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed