The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 46,093 times)

Valheru

Valheru

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 27, 2010, 12:58:15 PM
No idea why these people should be on the wall of shame - everybody has their own tactics. o___O

I agree Hive...some people in here don't need to be on the list...sure there are some real f#$ktards out there that deserve to be on the wall of shame, especially if they are cheating.

But don't assume just because someone doesn't play the way you envisage they should, that they must be bad players. Seriously so many whiners in the game, if someone is spamming you either completely obliterate them with your own spam till they get the message or change your tactics, develop a strategy to combat theirs because at the end of the day its a valid way of killing you as far as the game is concerned and its up to you to overcome it (unless of course as mentioned before, they are cheating...then black list the sh#t out of them ;)).

Cheers,

Valheru

Xenodog

Xenodog

About 90% of predator players I've been against - Point blank blocking then Plasma castering / spearing, HA spamming, disc spamming...being Predator in general, etc...

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

I hate that, when being the predator I try to play like the movies, If your far away I'll try to shoot you. If your up close I'll try to fist fight you, I only use heavy attacks when you block, light the rest of the time.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Same strategy as yours, Brian, but without the P.Cannon. At a distance I either do with the Spear or the Disc (tho its really tricky...).

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

I just started useing the spear more, and Im better with that then the disk now.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

when i first started this game the spammers (especially pred spammers) reall annoyed me because of the simple fact that i sucked.
now that im good at the game these spammers really dont annoy me as much cause i still kick there arse,

shadow clan represent!

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

I hate when spammers on your own team kill you when your doing a trophy or stealth kill because they just see the person your holding.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Aug 01, 2010, 07:31:24 PM
I hate when spammers on your own team kill you when your doing a trophy or stealth kill because they just see the person your holding.

I totally did this by mistake, except it wasn't during a trophy kill. I was charging my plasma ready to blow away an alien and another pred ran out in front of me just as I fired. So spamming doesn't work out for crappy predator players such as myself that's for sure :P

randy4321

randy4321

Oh this is for avp only =|

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

Yup, can't complain about newb tubers here ::) :o

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Aug 03, 2010, 12:00:32 AM
I was just gunna post a name of a kid who thought he was better than me at mw2 and left mid game with excuses.  :D

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

Mwhahahaha thats the best! ;D

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Aug 03, 2010, 02:01:31 AM
Mwhahahaha thats the best! ;D
Lol made me feel triumphant!

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Aug 03, 2010, 12:00:32 AM
Believe me, if you could, my post count would be freakin' epic :D

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Got another one:

Robin Hood - Pred, plasma spammer; it's official, I hate playing with russians. Cuz the only race they ever play as is the Pred. This guy in particular, all he would do was camp and shoot the P.Cannon. He never used the other weapons in the map, not even his blades! After killing him a few times (with a few lucky melee kills!) the guy created a personal vendetta and started going after me only. With the P.Cannon, of course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed