So is the Queen still alive?

Started by germanator2, Mar 25, 2024, 11:17:01 AM

Author
So is the Queen still alive? (Read 2,377 times)

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Queenie likely perished on re-entry or when she hit the earth. But imagine this.. one colonist survivor of Hadley's Hope steps out, "I am invincible!" And Queen lands on him. :D

SM

SM

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 25, 2024, 01:45:17 PMHumans can survive in space about a few minutes give or take, Big Chap's exposure before being hit by the engines was within that timeframe.

Flight back to the Sulaco was in the realm of 50 minutes, a decent chunk of that in vacuum.

426Buddy

426Buddy

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 25, 2024, 10:59:33 PMhttps://i.imgur.com/7MMM1QN.jpg

When you think about it, The Queen is the victim. Ripley toasts her children, and blows her hive to kingdom come.

SM

SM

Self defence, your honour.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

She is easily four times the size of Big Chap. Four times easier to locate in space ! I want writing credits on the sequel.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Same comic also gave us elephant man.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: SM on Mar 25, 2024, 11:05:31 PMSelf defence, your honour.

So defendent, you knowingly trespass into another's territory, "bargain" with the leader by making threats, renege on the bargain by committing infantcide, and then commit multiple murders when others try and stop you! and your plea is self defence!?! I object!

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 25, 2024, 11:06:05 PMShe is easily four times the size of Big Chap. Four times easier to locate in space ! I want writing credits on the sequel.

Call it Alien: Remus. :)

SM

SM

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 25, 2024, 11:10:28 PM
Quote from: SM on Mar 25, 2024, 11:05:31 PMSelf defence, your honour.

So defendent, you knowingly trespass into another's territory, "bargain" with the leader by making threats, renege on the bargain by committing infantcide, and then commit multiple murders when others try and stop you! and your plea is self defence!?! I object!

The "other" being referred to, was squatting on private property without the appropriate timeframe to claim adverse possession, and furthermore lacked the intellect to realise aforementioned property was going into meltdown despite repeated warnings to evacuate to a, quote, "minimum safe distance", unquote.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 25, 2024, 11:13:49 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 25, 2024, 11:06:05 PMShe is easily four times the size of Big Chap. Four times easier to locate in space ! I want writing credits on the sequel.

Call it Alien: Remus. :)

Disney doesn't want to go there.  Uncle Remus is off-limits.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

James Cameron: I will have ship hit her like an iceberg. XD

SM

SM

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-DAARRRRGGHHH!!

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 25, 2024, 11:10:09 PMSame comic also gave us elephant man.

I like to think that the Queen is the daughter of the elephant man.  :)

Then I realize that everything is a delusion resulting from my anxiety about Fede's movie, with surely is going to blew my mind and change my Alien perspective...

Eal

Eal

Maybe, probably? We don't know if Chap is for sure alive or if
Spoiler
"Ash" and the suits have just been dissecting and experimenting on a burnt corpse for 20 years. The leaks seem to interpet him as definitely being alive, but the Instagram reels just show something mangled being carted around.
[close]

I'm more curious if they're going to pull an Out of the Shadows and imply that Ripley's shuttle was deliberately sabotaged and led off course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed