660 (50.2%)
Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 464,806 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

SpiderBen, SpiderBen, does whatever a SpiderBen can...

Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 02, 2010, 03:15:40 PM
Although the new wave of AvPR fans perplexes me.
Ditto. But gore+babes=today's satisfaction needs.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 02, 2010, 03:14:55 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 02, 2010, 03:09:23 PM
Hm ...

I think if you have more then 1,000 posts you can't change your screenname. Although The AlienBen struck me as an awesome name.
I know, that was a joke.

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Sep 02, 2010, 03:10:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlard1-gSZ0
Wrong tags (fixed them). AND O MY TEH EYES BURN!!!

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 02, 2010, 03:11:05 PM
QuoteWe should control the population of Predator Fans. They're coming out of hand...
I see what you did there...
;) ;D ;D

Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 02, 2010, 03:13:01 PM
Good point Blain.
The XenoBen then. Or Benfoedus Acheronsis. Or Bentercevus Raptus.

Yay u fixed my tagz u r my total hero lololol  ;)

Thank you.  On the suggestion on names, how about "SpaceJockeyBen?" Its not as ALIEN as one, but I like it.

Obviously.
:)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 02, 2010, 03:17:02 PM
QuoteThe XenoBen then. Or Benfoedus Acheronsis. Or Bentercevus Raptus.
Pervert, Spider, Awesome dinosaur.

Although the new wave of AvPR fans perplexes me.
Me too.

Funny names BLAIN I couldn't stop laughing.

And whats with the AVP:R fans lately? God awful s**t fest film.

And SpaceJockey Ben is cool, but sadly, my post count is to high I think. Unless Darkness changed the rules.  ???

BANE

BANE

Maybe you should change your name to The Lecter Sector

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

The Rectum Sectum?

Xxx-Grid-xxX

Xxx-Grid-xxX

Alien because the Predators maybe cool and have interresting technology, but the Preds are only bloodthursty hunters. The Aliens are all instinct and they can survive just about anywhere in the universe. Also if 100 ALiens with a couple of fertile queens were dropped on the Predator home world they would probably force the preds on the edge of extinction.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

How about... Lecter the infector?

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Xxx-Grid-xxX on Sep 04, 2010, 02:56:32 PM
Alien because the Predators maybe cool and have interresting technology, but the Preds are only bloodthursty hunters. The Aliens are all instinct and they can survive just about anywhere in the universe. Also if 100 ALiens with a couple of fertile queens were dropped on the Predator home world they would probably force the preds on the edge of extinction.

Predators are a lot like humans, just with a higher sense of honor. The reason they work so well together is because as you say, aliens are this unstoppable force that acts on pure animal instinct, and the predator hunts for the thrill. Take away the preds tech and an alien would rip him apart. Ive always liked the predators because despite this, they go face to face with the alien anyway.

SM

SM

I honour you oh worthy opponent, but shooting you from long range with laser guidance and an energy weapon, while I am adorned with the cloak invisible!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I initially read that out of context and thought you'd been playing Halo.  :D

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I vote Predators. They have Fritzel on their team.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: SM on Sep 05, 2010, 11:25:21 PM
I honour you oh worthy opponent, but shooting you from long range with laser guidance and an energy weapon, while I am adorned with the cloak invisible!

Dont tell me your getting all humanitarian on me now. Tell a big game hunter theres no honor in the kill, despite them shooting using oversized guns, usually hidden from view. Members of WWF and Greenpeace wont agree with it, but to the hunter, there is plenty of honor and thats all that matters.

SM

SM

I don't find much honour in shooting unarmed unaware prey with a high powered rifle either personally.  If you did it with a bow and arrow maybe...

People get too hung on Predators being "honourable".  It's bullshit as far as I'm concerned.  They simply have rules, like any other sport.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If they didn't believe in honour, why would they pay respects to their prey a la Elder giving Harrigan a gun as a form of reward?

SM

SM

How much "honour" did Blain get?  Or Pancho?  Or Mac?

Just 'cos they can acknowledge a dude who puts up a good fight (similar to the Predator fighting Dutch hadn to hand) doesn't equate to them being "honourable".  How much "honour" is there is blowing yourself and everything in a certain radius up when you lose?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed