Michael Biehn interviewed on Lex Luthor's podcast

Started by Local Trouble, Mar 17, 2023, 09:02:01 PM

Author
Michael Biehn interviewed on Lex Luthor's podcast (Read 3,054 times)

Wweyland

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 21, 2024, 11:49:15 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 21, 2024, 11:39:40 AMYou will scare him off with that Turk BS

Turk died for him!!  >:(
He did so that he could give an uninspired performance in a bad video game.
But maybe he wants to talk about it now, he seems to be open about a lot of things.

About Turk, they should have also had a "Shrewt" that falls into the other cryotube, explaining the obvious actor difference in Alien 3 (and then could use Newt later). How did Ripley not recognize her? She had brain damage from the fall.

irn

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 18, 2023, 04:18:55 PMhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMdXkT2DEXc

A fascinating listen with stories about Cameron, Spielberg, his alcoholism etc.

He reveals he had a stroke 12 years ago and suffered extreme memory loss. He only feels like he fully recovered in 2020 and his confidence has slowly come back, resulting in small but higher profile roles like The Mandalorian and Walking Dead.

I remember meeting him in 2016 and he was such a nice guy, but he could barely remember his name. It kind of makes sense now.

Glad to see him looking and sounding so much better.

He's done awesome considering his career choice is based on literally remembering things. Good to see he's doing well.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 21, 2024, 12:58:32 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 21, 2024, 11:49:15 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jan 21, 2024, 11:39:40 AMYou will scare him off with that Turk BS

Turk died for him!!  >:(
He did so that he could give an uninspired performance in a bad video game.
But maybe he wants to talk about it now, he seems to be open about a lot of things.

About Turk, they should have also had a "Shrewt" that falls into the other cryotube, explaining the obvious actor difference in Alien 3 (and then could use Newt later). How did Ripley not recognize her? She had brain damage from the fall.

I think Michael mentioned that he didn't like ACM's plot/script or something and so he was half-hearted in his performance. It was just a paycheck to that.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah that's right, I think it was during an interview about his voice work on Far Cry.

Said something about the people at Gearbox having no passion for the project or something, and him subsequently just phoning it in really.

BlueMarsalis79

Rightly so.

Wweyland

He was great in the Tiberian Sun as well. Did he do anything else after Far Cry?

BigDaddyJohn

Just discovered this thread. I had no idea what happened to him, it's really sad. Glad to see he seems better now.

I loved him in a little unkown movie from 2011 called The Divide. Very f**ked up yet interesting movie, he's really good in it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed