Prometheus Series 2 Reveal

Started by RazorSlash, Jul 12, 2012, 12:39:39 AM

Author
Prometheus Series 2 Reveal (Read 9,353 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

MIND. BLOWN. Guess its a boy?

Wolf91

Wolf91

Hmmm something from trilobite looks so familiar or is it just me :/

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Gonna get everyone except for Holloway and the unmasked engineer. Looking at the Deacon now, it seems to me this is a dumbed-down version of the alien. No tail, shorter, its little mouth now gummed. As far as plot goes, this may explain how the engineers couldn't tame the Xenos, instead creating a less aggressive and less formidable version using their DNA David Blaine style magic..

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 13, 2012, 06:09:21 PM
Gonna get everyone except for Holloway and the unmasked engineer. Looking at the Deacon now, it seems to me this is a dumbed-down version of the alien. No tail, shorter, its little mouth now gummed. As far as plot goes, this may explain how the engineers couldn't tame the Xenos, instead creating a less aggressive and less formidable version using their DNA David Blaine style magic..

Why don't you like the unmasked Engineer?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Its not that I don't like him, its just that the trilobite 2- pack comes with one. A slightly burnt one, but still... I know NECA, as great as they are, their "slightly different but charge u the same amount of money" variants need to stop.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 13, 2012, 06:32:47 PM
Its not that I don't like him, its just that the trilobite 2- pack comes with one. A slightly burnt one, but still... I know NECA, as great as they are, their "slightly different but charge u the same amount of money" variants need to stop.

sell him loose on ebay, i might do so, and keep my undemaged one instead, i prefer him neutral and none demaged. but i need the trilobite

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Nah, I rather have the burnt version anyways. More interesting to me.

Tribal

Tribal

Gonna get everyone except for Holloway and the unmasked engineer.

Holloway was my favorite character in the movie, but i dont like this "mutated" head. If NECA make a "normal" head i'll buy him for sure 8)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 13, 2012, 07:43:47 PM
Gonna get everyone except for Holloway and the unmasked engineer.

Holloway was my favorite character in the movie, but i dont like this "mutated" head. If NECA make a "normal" head i'll buy him for sure 8)

seeing as david have two heads PLUS the loose head, i guess holloway will have a un-mutated head too. probably two, one with the hood and one without, just like david. i think the mutated head is a cool extra, though

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Oh my god! I never realized how..phallic the trilobite's probes us thing was O.o anyways I'm getting all of them except the pressure suit Engineer and Holloway (unless they release a non mutated version of him, then it'll be a definite buy)

kittychu6

kittychu6

i think i will get the extra crispy engineer and phallus monster love scene two pack, the deacon, the other two engineers and the hammerpedes. i dont really want the human characters, except mutant fifield (original version if it gets made as figure)

but i want large size figures of all the monsters more, 1/6 or 1/4, just biiiiiiiiiig!

meanstreak

meanstreak

Can somebody with Neca on twitter ask them to sell the stands we see them using in the pics? I can't get an figures to stay upright for very long!

Pred-man201

Pred-man201

Well then i must save more money to buy all this :)

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

These all look fantastic!! Definatly picking up every one of them.  Really lovin' that Deacon and the Holloway & David figures!! Great job, NECA.

samoht

samoht

I will get unmasked Engineer and thats about it. If I had heaps of money then I would possibly buy David, masked Engineer and two pack.
But truth be told, I only want the figures I really really like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed