Prop Pulse Rifles

Started by x2SMONEY, Jul 24, 2010, 03:25:33 AM

Author
Prop Pulse Rifles (Read 1,326 times)

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

After loooking around on the internet,I was just wondering how many of you have pulse rifles?Whether thier paintball,airsoft,prop,I wanna see them.I'm thinkin of buying one for myself... :-\

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

I was wondering that myself, I know you can get an airsoft version for like $200 to 300 on amazon I think.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'll be more than that. Airsoft Pulse Rifles are like £600.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2010, 08:10:30 AM
It'll be more than that. Airsoft Pulse Rifles are like £600.
Jesus...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Good kit, I'd imagine. Their internals are Mauri Thompsons and that's supposed to be an amazing rifle.

randy4321

randy4321

Not many have replicas of the Pulse rifle. Even if they do its most likely the airsoft tokyo mauri model, which has an actual pump shotgun and working ammo counter. which comes close to about 1k. its expensive. I know ill be getting one some day.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The standard kit doesn't come with the shotgun.  I intend to get one. I love airsofting.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Just found a website that sells the kit for $450.Add the cost of the thompson itself,and a 190 round mag,thats about $540-800 dollars.Yeah,gonna be awhile before I get one...  :(

freddy616

freddy616

Found one on amazon for 1,200 :-X

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2010, 01:12:49 PM
The standard kit doesn't come with the shotgun.  I intend to get one. I love airsofting.
Wasnt talking about standard. I do to but I dont do it.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Quote from: freddy616 on Jul 24, 2010, 05:04:31 PM
Found one on amazon for 1,200 :-X
I saw the same one,and my mouth dropped to the ground.I've seen more expensive guns before,but I wasn't expecting that....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed