W.C.S.

Started by Infected, Apr 12, 2015, 11:15:32 AM

Author
W.C.S. (Read 3,548 times)

Infected

Infected

Worst Case Scenario..

I dont know if the thread here has been cut already,
like Prometheus and Predators in my opinion, two absolute great entertaining and good movies,
and i watch them every now and then good acting and suberb special effects.
But yet i dont like that they are in the universe of aliens and preds,
i dont like the super preds and i dont like the destruction of the mystery jockey that turned out to be a simple tall human god like thing.
To me te jockey was the alchemist or the undefined thing who came from real other logics and materials and nature stuff bla bla

Anyway whats the worst in your opinion Blomkamp could go with?

A few thoughts here..

An xeno infested Earth..with pyramids and sheit, build in a big green screen studio.

The Sulaco terrorised by a xeno or infested with xeno's and holding Ripley and Hicks and poor Newt hostage to fly the xeno's to Earth (troll)

Calling it Alien 5 and then retconning the last two.

Playtime being under 2 hours.

Not visiting the Derelict or it being checked out by scientists.

Visiting the Derelict and taking eggs and other alien stuff/tech. back aboard another big ship and shit goes haywire.

Let me hear your worst case scenario thoughts.. :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Arbitrarily bringing back old characters that are dead and gone just to please fanboys rather than doing something new and creative.

Oh wait... :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Zing.

We know it's not called Alien 5 btw. Just don't know what yet.

-For me - I think the worse things will be if they reuse the AR Aliens. Again.
-If the story is an incoherent mess. Nothing pisses me off more than a story that doesn't treat its audience with respect. Especially if the film is supposed to be of a high calibre.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Getting the cryotubes wrong.

Again.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The aliens talk and shout silly one liners while firing guns and smoking cigars.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

The W.C.S would be if Blomkamp chose NOT to retcon just to please "fanboys".

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 13, 2015, 12:44:35 PM
The aliens talk and shout silly one liners while firing guns and smoking cigars.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

The movie sucks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 13, 2015, 06:00:50 PM

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/1569711542.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That was a good comic. Jeri ftw.

Quote from: Kelgaard on Apr 13, 2015, 04:00:59 PM

So damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 14, 2015, 07:21:15 AMSo damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Another reason why he should've just done something new, perhaps loosely tied to the original films. Because then it's neutral territory. It's easily the best option.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 14, 2015, 07:42:17 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 14, 2015, 07:21:15 AMSo damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Another reason why he should've just done something new, perhaps loosely tied to the original films. Because then it's neutral territory. It's easily the best option.

I would have prefer something that continues the story.

But that's not the story he wants to tell. He wants Hicks and Newt and Ripley. And whilst I may not be keen on the idea, I'll see what he's got for me. If its good, all the better.  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 14, 2015, 07:42:17 AM

That was his intention originally. Working with Siggy on Chappie changed his mind.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 14, 2015, 07:21:15 AM

Quote from: Kelgaard on Apr 13, 2015, 04:00:59 PM

So damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Not at all.  I just hope he doesn't let himself be influenced by naysayers on the internet.  He's damned only if he makes a bad movie.  :)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 13, 2015, 07:39:54 AM
Arbitrarily bringing back old characters that are dead and gone just to please fanboys rather than doing something new and creative.

Oh wait... :)

This, Alien Resurrection could have been a far more better and serious film if they didn't bring back Ripley, its their  "No Alien without Ripley"  attitude that screws the franchise over, as it is, I can tolerate a retcon if it either erases or puts Resurrection in another timeline, Aliens should be gritty, down to earth and as realistic as possible, not a comic book movie.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 13, 2015, 06:00:50 PM

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/1569711542.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
You have got to be shitting me... then again, rule #34. No, wait I'm not requesting any proof of that! :P

Bloomkamp should just make the movie he thinks we deserved all those years ago. The End!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed