Michael Biehn and Sigourney Weaver should be in Alien 5

Started by LastSurvivor92, Mar 01, 2015, 02:24:57 AM

Author
Michael Biehn and Sigourney Weaver should be in Alien 5 (Read 2,271 times)

LastSurvivor92

I mean Who would not want to see an old battered hicks with an aging Ripley out together for one last time?

Xenomrph

This is a very novel idea you've put forth, I'm surprised no one else has said it before.

Samhain13

Quote from: Chronicle on Mar 01, 2015, 02:24:57 AM
I mean Who would not want to see an old battered hicks with an aging Ripley out together for one last time?
Pretty much everyone that accepted that those characters died and don't think creating an alternative timeline is such a good idea.

Born Of Cold Light

You know, if they wanted to have a younger Ripley, they could always have Tarja Turunen play the part as she looks uncannily like Weaver:

Xenomrph

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 01, 2015, 02:28:01 AM
Quote from: Chronicle on Mar 01, 2015, 02:24:57 AM
Pretty much everyone that accepted that those characters died and don't think creating an alternative timeline is such a good idea.
Wisdom.

OpenMaw

^ Coming from the guy who thinks just about anything can fit into canon? Come on.  :D And don't tell me otherwise, i'm the man who made you your signature after all!

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 01, 2015, 02:28:01 AM

I've accepted that Newt, Hicks and Ripley died. I also believe an alternative timeline is a good idea.

So what's that say about folks with this thought process?

Born Of Cold Light

If there is an Alien multiverse, I really want Hicks and Newt meet Wilks and Billie from the comics.  I especially want to see Newt's reaction to Billie's affair with Bueller.

"Like you never fvcked a robot."

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Mar 01, 2015, 03:27:58 AM
If there is an Alien multiverse, I really want Hicks and Newt meet Wilks and Billie from the comics.  I especially want to see Newt's reaction to Billie's affair with Bueller.

I am all for a multiverse/alternate timeline but I wouldn't want to see any timeline/multiverse hopping. Besides, I don't think the tech in the Alien-Predator universe really has something like that.

Born Of Cold Light

The Engineers might have such technology; I mean, they were advanced enough to create humanity millions of years ago.

Xenomrph

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 01, 2015, 03:04:39 AM
^ Coming from the guy who thinks just about anything can fit into canon? Come on.  :D And don't tell me otherwise, i'm the man who made you your signature after all!
How is that incompatible with what he said?

Still love the signature you made, by the way. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed