Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,544 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm trying to mop up the trophies in Batman:AA. Only about 50% through them though, and I still have a shitload of Riddler challenges to find  >:(

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 17, 2010, 08:13:25 AM
I'm trying to mop up the trophies in Batman:AA. Only about 50% through them though, and I still have a shitload of Riddler challenges to find  >:(

most of the riddler challenges are pretty easy, but some of them are really hard, particularly the ones where you have to line up the question marks, i think i had to look up the last few of them. good luck with trohpies though, i only ever got to ~65% the freeflow challenges are the hardest, getting the 3 baterang awards for any of hte freeflow or predator challenges is very very hard.

Keg

Keg

Yeah some of those painted question marks are very hard to spot and then when you do you wonder how you ever missed it because they seem so obvious.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Painted question marks?  :o

I just thought I had to find the trophies?

Bugger.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I got all of the trophies/riddles, the only ones I need for it when my order gets delivered is the challenge rooms and maybe playing it on hard not sure.

and to curb my bordem i have been replaying the batman demo and the infamous demo.

VEF214

VEF214

Every neuron in my head is just firing with Reach, Reach, Reach.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 17, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
Painted question marks?  :o

I just thought I had to find the trophies?

Bugger.

Yup. There are hidden question marks painted on the walls by the riddler. you can only see them by going into detective mode and you need to stand in the right spot to see them. For example the dot of the question mark may be painted just below a window and the main part of it on a wall 50 yards away. So you can only see it from behind the wall with the dot on it. Some are really difficult. sometimes you can spot a part of the ? but you cant seem to find the right vantage point to see it all (which is required to solve the riddle). Oh theyre a bugger alright.

If that made no sense at all (it is convulted to explain), just watch this video at 5.00 and you'll know what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgBx_rAWfOc

Nope

Nope

Just got
Metal Gear Solid 4 10/10 Awsome!
And Star Wars Empire at war. Personally my favorite star wars game.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 17, 2010, 08:13:25 AM

I have all the Riddles. ;D

Predboy

Predboy

Playing red dead redemption right now. Im in mexico right now.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 17, 2010, 10:01:27 PM
Playing red dead redemption right now. Im in mexico right now.

Ditto. Currently hunting for the second treasure in mexico. Im looking for what looks a large pile of rocks with some sort of staircase in them, with the treasure at the top of the stairs? Or thats what the map looks like to me?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Call of Cthulhu, Dark Corners of the Earth

Just arrived in Innsmouth. Pretty spooky thus far. Loving it.

Lie

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Um no. But who ever it was did a good job.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Kevin Conroy

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2010, 11:14:48 PM
Call of Cthulhu, Dark Corners of the Earth

Just arrived in Innsmouth. Pretty spooky thus far. Loving it.

Truthfully, the game scared me so much I stopped playing it. Wait till you have to investigate an attic...you'll see what I mean.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed