Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,006 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 24, 2014, 11:25:40 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 24, 2014, 05:12:52 AM
I'm stuck between a boss I can't beat and a fight I can't win.

There's always a way.

Apparently, there is a way to dodge that tack I was talking about. You just run up to crab f**ker's side. I guess I'll give it a shot.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fatal Frame

Final boss was a f**kin' joke. Just stood there and let me get Zero Shots with the Type-90 film. But after the ass whooping I got around the end of Night Two and that Raiden Hat Wearing Douche from Night Three I'm okay with that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 24, 2014, 07:28:00 PM
Fatal Frame

Final boss was a f**kin' joke. Just stood there and let me get Zero Shots with the Type-90 film. But after the ass whooping I got around the end of Night Two and that Raiden Hat Wearing Douche from Night Three I'm okay with that.

The only hard part with the final boss is all the damn earthquakes that keep happening.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 24, 2014, 07:48:44 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 24, 2014, 07:28:00 PM
Fatal Frame

The only hard part with the final boss is all the damn earthquakes that keep happening.

That never became an issue. I had Type-90 film with maxed out range and charge speed along with the fact that pretty much every shot I made was a Zero Shot made the fight so easy I swear I beat her in 15 seconds or less

SM

SM

Dead Island is cheap on Steam this weekend.  Is it worth a look?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Oct 25, 2014, 07:27:19 AM
No.

Huol

Huol

Ehhh

Remember laughing at it a lot.

Vertigo

Vertigo

The new Civilization game came out yesterday. I have already racked up 13 hours, and am very pissed off at my frail sleep-needing human body depriving me of playing time.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 25, 2014, 07:31:49 AM
No.

A pity since that trailer was so good.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Everyone and their mother has told me to avoid it, even when it was free.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

The only fun you could have with Dead Island is if you have a group of friends all playing as Sam B using fists and kicks only. Shit gets hilarious when that comes together. But that's the only time it's fun.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Sleeping Dogs.

Really cool game. Just did this thing called the Zodiac tournament which was almost like Enter the Dragon in game form.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 25, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
Sleeping Dogs.

Really cool game. Just did this thing called the Zodiac tournament which was almost like Enter the Dragon in game form.

Jesus Christ, that alone is forcing me to go back and get into the game again.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Huol on Oct 25, 2014, 07:33:35 AM
Ehhh

Remember laughing at it a lot.

Here, take a laugh and don't buy this piece of shit game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLadZotBuE#ws

Randomizer

Randomizer

Base Defense (Half-Life mod)

Really cool mod . It takes the Zombies from Black Ops and places it in HL , while feeling almost the same . There's a minor bug with the AI's (they don't follow you everywhere) which kinda breaks the game and there's only one map to play on but man , this is fun !

9/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed