Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,886 times)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Men of Valor on the original Xbox.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia

I'm enjoying it a lot, but f**k me do I wish I could save without exiting the game.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 16, 2014, 06:28:06 AM
Amnesia

I'm enjoying it a lot, but f**k me do I wish I could save without exiting the game.
...You can? Also, it autosaves for you.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 16, 2014, 10:34:21 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 16, 2014, 06:28:06 AM
Amnesia

...You can? Also, it autosaves for you.

The only manual save option kicks you out to the menu, and the autosaves didn't help when my game crashed and I had to play through a hefty chunk of the game again.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Weird, that must be a bug.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

KOTOR on PC

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on May 16, 2014, 05:01:58 PM
KOTOR on PC

:'(

Man now I'm wishing I picked it up during that recent sale. I downloaded free The Old Republic just to see if it had improved. Nope, still a boring and lifeless KOTOR/WoW bastard child.

I was more bored than I remember being the first time I played it, though they did add a nifty Starfighter segment with actual free flying and dogfights. Kudos, I guess, but it doesn't have much to do with your personal character or the story, and you can't fly your own ship.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 16, 2014, 05:19:09 PM
Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on May 16, 2014, 05:01:58 PM
KOTOR on PC

:'(

Man now I'm wishing I picked it up during that recent sale. I downloaded free The Old Republic just to see if it had improved. Nope, still a boring and lifeless KOTOR/WoW bastard child.

I was more bored than I remember being the first time I played it, though they did add a nifty Starfighter segment with actual free flying and dogfights. Kudos, I guess, but it doesn't have much to do with your personal character or the story, and you can't fly your own ship.
For some reason I can't play Kotor in 1080p anymore.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Why?

That game fails on every level.

Keg

Keg

Didn't fail on every level. I actually really liked it and could forgive its glitches and at times clunky controls because the story was great, the visuals were excellent and it was actually quite a bit of fun.

They had a great springboard to work with for the sequel but they messed it up completely and ruined it. The first games though was a great story and had some pretty cool new characters. Kota and Starkillers Droid (forgot its name) where great.

Anyway i'm playing Outlast on the PS4 for the first time and I've never been this scared playing a videogame since.....well ever. It's superb.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

It was bad for lore and it wasn't a good character action game, in fact in terms of gameplay the 2nd is much better.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The Stanley Parable

A clever and hilarious deconstruction of video game tropes and branching narrative structures. Highly recommended.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 17, 2014, 03:46:08 PM
The Stanley Parable

A clever and hilarious deconstruction of video game tropes and branching narrative structures. Highly recommended.
How many times did you loop through?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I went through at least a half dozen times last night. Gonna start up again today, get a few more of the "endings".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed