Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,536 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 19, 2013, 05:07:36 PM
EDIT: Oh yeah and this new term "aggressive sniper" ... the gameplay mechanics these days..  :laugh:

You can play sniper class aggressively in battlefield 3 Winter,it depends on the weapon you are using.Weapons like the SKS with Kobra sight is good for pushing.I don't know what makes you A ruling body in FPS shooters to be honest,you're stats are thrash in BF3,you don't play games like CS much or anything like that.

I hear you babble on about Arma2 if it's a game that you really like then how come you have piss poor hours played on it on steam?6 hours played?How much time of that was actually playing the game other than running around in an open space.You talk A lot of talk about games but don't actually have the hours clocked on them which makes your points invalid.

Anyways...

I'm playing Shadow Run returns

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 19, 2013, 06:29:30 PM
EDIT: Oh yeah and this new term "aggressive sniper" ... the gameplay mechanics these days..  :laugh:

You can play sniper class aggressively in battlefield 3 Winter,it depends on the weapon you are using.Weapons like the SKS with Kobra sight is good for pushing.I don't know what makes you A ruling body in FPS shooters to be honest,you're stats are thrash in BF3,you don't play games like CS much or anything like that.
This. Except I use the M98B, and a glock.  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

All dis Battlefield 3 talk, maybe I should've bought that shit. :P

Eh, f**k it BF4 is on the way, and the more I look at it the more interesting it looks anyways. :P

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Just farming G-Rank Rathian, gimme dem mantles you dragon bitch.

Red Dead Redemtion

Been trying to get the trophies for clearing out gang hideouts lately. Went to Tesoro Azul to get the one for clearing that one and Fort Mercer, turns out just killing the people there doesn't count...which means...I'll have to do a few more missions in Mexico and check back there again later. :P

nostalgicalgorithms

nostalgicalgorithms

People actually do like Arma 2 but it does take a special breed. I once joined a dedicated group of flight sim enthusiasts. It was really hard but working together on a team just like a real squadron does was a lot of fun if you could handle the learning curve. Eventually I left the group after embarrassing myself a few times. Those afterburners can be tricky at low altitude.

Realistic sims are not for everyone. But if you want a taste of how real combat is I suggest you try this: http://www.steelbeasts.com/

I got it for like $100 when it was on sale. You have to play the thing with a usb dongle attached. It's a hack proof simulation. (Hardcore stuff) One time I survived for an hour with nothing but a Humvee while I called in airstrikes, keeping enemy armor at bay with my .50 cal. It was pretty damn exciting until infantry snuck up behind me and blew me up.

Edit: Looks like it came down in price. It doesn't scale with multiple core cpu's so if you're lucky like me you keep an old 3.8ghz single core laying around just for Steel Beasts Pro. :)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Bioshock

Spoiler
Dear Splicers, I f**king HATE YOU.

Love, Dovahkiin
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 19, 2013, 10:46:42 PM
Dear Splicers, I f**king HATE YOU.

But Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 19, 2013, 05:24:35 PM
I never said I was the "real deal"(as you called it lol).

The " 8) " meant it.

"LEGITXXXSNIPAHXXXMLG3000."

What the "3000" stands for?

EDIT: I made a research and I've found out it stands for SSG-3000. Nice one there!

you the super realistic games douchebag
The console BF3 player starts with the name calling once again, what a big surprise. You always start with the insults when you can't say anything to defend your fav games or systems  :laugh:

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 19, 2013, 06:29:30 PM

I hear you babble on about Arma2 if it's a game that you really like then how come you have piss poor hours played on it on steam?6 hours played?How much time of that was actually playing the game other than running around in an open space.You talk A lot of talk about games but don't actually have the hours clocked on them which makes your points invalid.

Anyways...

I'm playing Shadow Run returns

I never said you can't play aggressively but this is not how its supposed to work. The things don't work like this in the real life. Did you read any reports about rushing snipers in Iraq or Afgan?
My stats are shit - sure... 4k kills and 2k deaths. Those are perfectly fine stats. Its not like in BC2 where I got 10k kills and 5k deaths but still, it is what it is, I am not going back to one of the worst FPS games ever made.

Hhahahaha you don't know shit mate. I have 6 hours in Steam because this is a copy I won in a giveaway in the Bohemia forums. I own ARMA 2 since day 1 and if you didn't know - the game originally is non-Steam. I have about 1200 hours in there if that makes you happy <3

EDIT: Do you really believe that you need to have thousand of hours in every game to understand its core gameplay and make an conclusion about it? I played about 80 hours in BF3, I maxed my soldier to Colonel (the last step before the long journey to Shit Bucket rank 100) and I already saw every kind of trolling, exploiting, glitching, cheap killing, noob play, kills farming, etc. I witnessed the community behavior in the forums too. Do you think that if I played another 920 hours I would see anything different? Will I see teamplay and mature players for the next 100 hours straight if I continued to play another 100 hours? I doubt it.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I get what your saying Winter, about assault snipers. But...

Just fueling the fire. Try and keep it level folks, I like you all and trying to pick a side on this bullshit is vexing me. :laugh: :laugh:

To be fair, I've only read about the last page or so, but there are a lot of things I can and will defend about the BF series. I feel it's by far the best option for console owners, and one of the best shooters out there hands down.

I don't have enough experience with Arma2 to talk, but I was blowing up Russian convoys in Operation: Flashpoint when some of you c**ts were still being swirled around your moms mouth. ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 19, 2013, 10:58:43 PM
The " 8) " meant it.
::)

What the "3000" stands for?
HOW BIG MY DICK IS OBVIOUSLY

The console BF3 player starts with the name calling once again, what a big surprise. You always start with the insults when you can't say anything to defend your fav games or systems  :laugh:
lolwut. If you've looked at my other posts you would have seen I've been playing BF3 on PC, and there you go again trying to tell me that what I think. I've never thought that consoles were better PC's. It's quite obvious which is better. Defend my game? lolwut. Why do I need to defend a game that I was never trying to defend in the first place. You just started to go on about "lol dis game ain't realistic" just like you always do. That's why I resorted to name calling. Logic doesn't work with your kind.  :) People have different opinions in what kind of games they like. No need to act like your game is superior.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 19, 2013, 11:10:02 PM
I've been playing BF3 on PC
Thumbs up then!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

*Enters thread, sees argument and Winter's responses to Cal.*

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Deadpool

This game is pure genius. "F**k math, let's use it all!"

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield 3

I was the Red Baron today only in a jet plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG8GNenGcM#

Spoiler
I was on such a spree until that service star 100 mof**ker showed up...
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

He probably had a shit bucket.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed