Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,104 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 13, 2013, 09:05:48 PM
I downloaded C&C Ultimate Collection today and I'm gonna fire up the original C&C for a bit 8)
Can't beat a classic.
If you are gonna play RA1 too, I recommend you to play it via OpenRA - complete wide res support, revamped AI + flawless MP support.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I be goin' 'round, killin' bounties  wit' mah sword 'n shit.

Goddamn, I love this game already, I'm still on the first planet. :laugh:

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jun 14, 2013, 03:50:01 AM
Downloaded the Marathon trilogy, in step one of two in my "Destiny preparation" marathon.

Holy shit is it cramped and eerie in this game so far.. And I like it.  :)

They are wonderful games.

Lie

Lie

The last of us!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 14, 2013, 06:29:57 AM

Your first time?  ;D

Quote from: Lie on Jun 14, 2013, 03:02:01 PM
The last of us!
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being perfect, and 10 being perfect, how good is it?

Lie

Lie

Online is rape, literally, the games so fucing violent! You have to shot people down, run over to their body and hold them down as you blow out their brains. I've only played the first part of the story which almost had me in tears can't wait to dive into it tomorrow.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Lie on Jun 14, 2013, 07:25:44 PM
Online is rape, literally, the games so fucing violent! You have to shot people down, run over to their body and hold them down as you blow out their brains.

I thought we are doing this since the 90s.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 0

Decided it's been a while since I played through all the games in the series (that matter) in chronological order, so I pulled out the good old gamecube and started playing.

Spoiler
Unfortunately playing trough the whole series being the completionist I am means having to play through two certain games in the series...certain games I would normally like to avoid playing... :P
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 14, 2013, 04:29:19 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 14, 2013, 06:29:57 AM

Your first time?  ;D

Yeah. I'd just been talking with friends, and they kept mentioning how great it was, and there was a used game store that I knew had it about a block from my school. So, I walked over, made the purchase, and fell in love.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Well, all I have to say is:
Spoiler
"May the force be with you..."
[close]

Terx2

Terx2

Star Wars battlefront 2

Need I say more? ;D

Keg

Keg

Playing through MGS3 and I've just beaten the end without him getting a single shot off. Feel like a boss. Sorry about the pun. I never had the patience to play this boss fight properly and i would always get spotted and then just get a couple of lucky shots in as he runs away. I think this is the first time ever ive beaten him without being spotted first. I got the drop on him twice, right behind him with a simple hold up and a pistol shot to the head and I finished him off with two sniped shots. The last one from atop the highest waterfall in the area with the river. He was right across the map.

Now I know what it feels like to play that part of the game properly (even though ive beaten MGS3 countless times). Damn that was good. One of the most nerver wracking, tension filled encounters in any videogame. Atmosphere it creates is incredible.

As much ive been waiting for The Last Of Us, I'm going to hold off buying it until ive finished my MGS run or i'll get side tracked. After this ive got Peace Walker (which will take a loooong time) and MGS4. Then I'll finish up with MGR: Reveangance and the two DLC's ive yet to play. Then later in the year i'll be ready for MGS5.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil

Breezed through RE 0 in 4 hours yesterday and started this last night, plan on finishing it today. The remake of this game is nearly perfect the only thing that brings it down are those f**king archaic as all hell tank controls. If it had RE 4's third person view it would be the perfect RE game, I don't even care if I wouldn't be able to run and shoot the game would be perfect.

m41guy

m41guy

Beat Mass Effect and started ME2. 

Kimhari - it does have the comic for the 360 version but only plays if you start a new game vs import your old character. 

First impression:
Holy departure from play controls Batman!!  I don't like the way they changed it to Call of Duty with needing ammo and the regenerating shields.  At first when I started ME I throught it was a dumb idea but bought the codex explanation and now I actually think it's annoying having to pick up "heat dissipating clips"..whatever dude, it's ammo.

I kinda like the intersystem flying mini game, using probes is neat but seems a little redundant, same with having to buy fuel?!.

Also bought State of Decay after playing the demo and loved it.  Don't care much for the game continuing after you log off though.

xenokris

xenokris

I've been playing Kingdoms of Amaulur Reckoning, I'm a level 37 and I've put in over 95 hours in to it and haven't beaten the stry yet, or all the side quests. :o

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: m41guy on Jun 15, 2013, 05:41:52 PM
Beat Mass Effect and started ME2. 

Kimhari - it does have the comic for the 360 version but only plays if you start a new game vs import your old character. 

First impression:
Holy departure from play controls Batman!!  I don't like the way they changed it to Call of Duty with needing ammo and the regenerating shields.  At first when I started ME I throught it was a dumb idea but bought the codex explanation and now I actually think it's annoying having to pick up "heat dissipating clips"..whatever dude, it's ammo.

I kinda like the intersystem flying mini game, using probes is neat but seems a little redundant, same with having to buy fuel?!.

An over-the-shoulder third person cover-based shooting system is "Call of Duty"?

Shit, what CoD games have I been playing? :D

Seriously, though, the change in shooting mechanics was one of my favourite changes between the first and second games. The ammo thing kinda annoyed me, but other than that, the improvement was phenomenal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed