Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,798 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Army of Two: Two The Devil's Cartel

This guy is like the Mexican version of Rambo and Call of Duty: Black Ops' Frank Woods. I swear to god he fights like Okami's Oki in Oki's wolf form. I've never been incapped so many times in my life. Plus the game is on Insane difficulty.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Primal Carnage.

GTC is loads of fun and I'm digging the new Spinosaurus class.

Terx2

Terx2

Planets versus Zombies

Enjoying it on the Vita. Nice added features suited to the console. To bad the price is $16.95. If they dropped it to ten that would be reasonable.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 15, 2013, 04:17:55 AM
Planets versus Zombies

Enjoying it on the Vita. Nice added features suited to the console. To bad the price is $16.95. If they dropped it to ten that would be reasonable.
Planets or plants?  :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 15, 2013, 03:28:20 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 15, 2013, 04:17:55 AM
Planets versus Zombies

Planets or plants?  :laugh:

I hate this keyboard >:( :laugh: Plants versus Zombies ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played some more Red Dead Redemption. Rode half way across the map to meet this gunslinger guy, then he made me get on a train and go all the way back where I started. To top it off, the bastard rode off and left me there. ::)

WinterActual

WinterActual

The last 5 days when I was waiting for my new GPU I was playing Colin McRae Rally 2 and Heroes 3 on the other (crappy) PC. Man those were some nice memories.

Keg

Keg

God Of War. All of them. Playing them in chronological order. Finished Ascension last night now im playing Chains Of Olympus. Looking forward to playing Ghost Of Sparta again. Only played it twice and I loved it as much as 2 and 3.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Played a game called 'dark void' I haven't got far yet but it's pretty cool c:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I remember hearing about that one. It wasn't much of a hit though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Just bought the Cat Lady off GOG. It's supposed to be great.

I'm getting started on System Shock 2. So far it isn't too tough, but the enemies are pretty overpowered and respawns suck. Also, I don't know who told the devs that monkeys are scary, but they aren't. At all.

WinterActual

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Cat Lady is quite an excellent little adventure game. It's well worth checking for horror fans or those who just like a good story.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5

So stupid, so trashy, so retarded, so f**king derptastic.

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 20, 2013, 03:15:01 PM
For King Rathalos ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2yGexcNM4#ws

Yep, saw that a few days ago. It's officially the final straw that has made me decide that I will build my own PC rig before the end of this year. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 20, 2013, 11:26:54 PM
Resident Evil 5

So stupid, so trashy, so retarded, so f**king derptastic.

f**k yeah, so derptastic, if I ever played as Sheva during the Wesker battle, I'd die repeatedly. 'Cause the A.I. Chris was two-thirds of a retard and let me die. xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed