Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Killzone 3
Gears of War 3

WinterActual

WinterActual

Stalker

Stalker

Like a few others I'm still playing Skyrim. I'm about to hit level 50 & I've barely even touched the main quest lol.

Keg

Keg

Assassin's Creed II. Damn this game is huge. Gonna have to take a break from AC before I jump into Brotherhood or i'm going to grow tired of it. Catching up with this series before ACIII is proving more difficult than I first anticipated. Thank god this second game is a ten fold improvement over the first or I would have given up by now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 18, 2012, 09:38:12 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/TombRaiderAnniversary.jpg/256px-TombRaiderAnniversary.jpg

Call me nuts, but I'm surprised she hasn't been in Playboy already. Hey, Marge Simpson got her own issue so it's not that absurd.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 20, 2012, 09:26:00 PM
Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 18, 2012, 09:38:12 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/TombRaiderAnniversary.jpg/256px-TombRaiderAnniversary.jpg

Call me nuts, but I'm surprised she hasn't been in Playboy already. Hey, Marge Simpson got her own issue so it's not that absurd.

People still give a damn about Playboy?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's a good magazine.

severen76

severen76

Crysis 2.

It's pretty standard 'go from point A to B' type stuff, but it's pretty fun.

Terx2

Terx2

Crysis

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm so close to getting all the achievements in CoD 4 but this Mile High Club on Veteran is driving me to the point of f**king insanity. How the f**k do you do this in a minute!?!??!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I know your pain. That f**king thing was ridiculous.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgP_3SA81Xk#

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2012, 02:06:25 PM
I'm so close to getting all the achievements in CoD 4 but this Mile High Club on Veteran is driving me to the point of f**king insanity. How the f**k do you do this in a minute!?!??!

Ah, good f**king times. All the anger building up inside me, awesome. You'll be victorious soon enough.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I beat Mass Effect!  ;D

Spoiler
I was so f**king close to actually doing a Mako burnout on top of Saren.  :(

I defeated Saren along side Garrus and Wrex, saved the council, and nominated Capatain Anderson for the human seat in the council.

I LOVE the story and I love the game. I was actually mind blown when the Prothean AI was explaining everything before I contiuned my pursuit for Saren. Man I love this franchise already.

I loved (in a sense) how I was faced with tough choices. Like when I either had to save Ashley or Kaiden. Ashley is someone who had stupid written allover her but it sounded like Kaiden did something to the bomb that made me me want to stay the f**k away, but I also liked him more than stupid. I saved stupid. :'(

Out of curiosity I looked up to see if Wrex can die. I am SO happy I had enough Charm, if I didn't Wrex would of been shot by... ASHLEY! I F**KING KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING STUPID ABOUT HER!

As far as romance goes I friend zoned both Liara and Ashley... how the f**k did I f**k Ashley if I friend zoned her? I actually feel like I was forced into that one... I ain't paying child services, deal with it.  8) If I wanted to get naughty with anyone it would of been the Quarian, despite her being a machinist and I a lover of nature there is something cute about her... was her name Tali? I think I couldn't because I kinda tried.

I feel stupid for not realizing I could change to more powerful weapons by the time I was on that Prothean planet near the end. My Katana f**ks the geth up like a hot knife through butter.

Overall awesome, loved it. Tomorrow I begin Mass Effect 2!
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 22, 2012, 03:34:33 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2012, 02:06:25 PM
Ah, good f**king times. All the anger building up inside me, awesome. You'll be victorious soon enough.

Assuming my blood pressure holds for long enough.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 22, 2012, 05:17:54 AM
I beat Mass Effect!  ;D

Spoiler
I was so f**king close to actually doing a Mako burnout on top of Saren.  :(

I defeated Saren along side Garrus and Wrex, saved the council, and nominated Capatain Anderson for the human seat in the council.

I LOVE the story and I love the game. I was actually mind blown when the Prothean AI was explaining everything before I contiuned my pursuit for Saren. Man I love this franchise already.

I loved (in a sense) how I was faced with tough choices. Like when I either had to save Ashley or Kaiden. Ashley is someone who had stupid written allover her but it sounded like Kaiden did something to the bomb that made me me want to stay the f**k away, but I also liked him more than stupid. I saved stupid. :'(

Out of curiosity I looked up to see if Wrex can die. I am SO happy I had enough Charm, if I didn't Wrex would of been shot by... ASHLEY! I F**KING KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING STUPID ABOUT HER!

As far as romance goes I friend zoned both Liara and Ashley... how the f**k did I f**k Ashley if I friend zoned her? I actually feel like I was forced into that one... I ain't paying child services, deal with it.  8) If I wanted to get naughty with anyone it would of been the Quarian, despite her being a machinist and I a lover of nature there is something cute about her... was her name Tali? I think I couldn't because I kinda tried.

I feel stupid for not realizing I could change to more powerful weapons by the time I was on that Prothean planet near the end. My Katana f**ks the geth up like a hot knife through butter.

Overall awesome, loved it. Tomorrow I begin Mass Effect 2!
[close]

Fantastic. Glad you loved it. To this day, one of the greatest gaming experiences I've ever had. It had me from "PRESS START."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w097Q0fZE-A#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed