Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,081 times)

Prime113

Prime113

God, that game had some epic cutscenes, Razz. Might as well make a sandwich and drink when one starts.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Razz on Apr 03, 2012, 04:41:31 PM
Still playing MGS4 and christ I really forgot how many cutscenes this thing has, I'm use to the cutscene bonanza that the series is renown for but MGS4 is just insane. Still want to pick up the HD collection at some point since Snake Eater is IMO the best out of the series.

I've not been playing much this past week, I might get Prototype 2 in when it comes out if finances aren't too strict but the next big game for me is Max Payne 3. Hurry up May! ;D

MGS 4 made cry like a baby. How far into it are you?

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 03, 2012, 04:42:47 PM
God, that game had some epic cutscenes, Razz. Might as well make a sandwich and drink when one starts.
I made a cup of Tea but you are pretty close there. :P

Doom* Right near the end of the Outer Haven Chapter, its my third play through but only since the game released back in 2008, I've played certain chapters after my original run but only to just kill endless amounts of enemies. The game is more of a movie than the other MGS games and that is saying something.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wait till you get to the final set of cutscenes, as Otacon describes where Snake went to, to the the little girl. I dare you to not break down.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 03, 2012, 06:08:51 PM
Wait till you get to the final set of cutscenes, as Otacon describes where Snake went to, to the the little girl. I dare you to not break down.
Oh trust me I remember it all, so many endings!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Oh f**k man that game was just sad and the final cutscene with Big Boss was sad as hell as well. :'(

Razz

Razz

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 03, 2012, 07:55:26 PM

Oh f**k man that game was just sad and the final cutscene with Big Boss was sad as hell as well. :'(
I thought MGS3 was far far more depressing than MGS4, especially the ending. :'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hm, I would agree with that because of what the ending of MGS 3 signifies for Snake, but for whatever reason, I found MGS 4 much more emotional in the end.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Razz on Apr 03, 2012, 08:18:09 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 03, 2012, 07:55:26 PM

I thought MGS3 was far far more depressing than MGS4, especially the ending. :'(

Definitely agree, I'm probably going to pick up the HD collection eventually as well. It's been way too long since I played 2 and 3. 8)

Keg

Keg

After playing the Killzone trilogy I decided to play another PS3 exclusive. Resistance 3. Havnt played it since it was released and damn its good. Its like a natural progression from the first game (second game while highly enjoyable just didnt feel like a Resistance game at all). I absolutely love the opening with the people living underground and hiding from the chimera, only fighting when they have to and then hiding all evidence when they do. Really feels like you're clinging on to the tiniest little bit of hope. Easily my favourite game of the Resistance series and I cant wait for Burning Skies on the PS Vita as its probably going to be the last Resistance game condsidering the sales of Resistance 3 where piss poor and Insomniac have said they're not making anymore.

r888

r888

Devil may cry

nuff said

Quote from: r888 on Apr 05, 2012, 04:39:35 AM
Devil may cry

nuff said

the HD collection? is it any good?

Terx2

Terx2

Jak 2 renegade.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 05, 2012, 10:35:39 AM
Devil may cry

nuff said

the HD collection? is it any good?

Hope so cause I already ordered mine in.

Devil may cry

nuff said

Which one?

Keg

Keg

I ordered God Of War: Origins Collection from Canada (because the european box art sucks and its simply called GOW: Collection Volume II) and its just arrived today. Gave both games a quick whirl and I was dubious how they would look considering they were PSP games but they look excellent. Chains of Olympus looks almost as good as the first game in the series and Ghost of Sparta looks equal to it if not slightly better. In terms of playing the games in chronological order this means with each progressive game the graphics get slightly better so it will never feel like you're going backwards.

Once im done with Resistance 3 I think it's time for a 5 game GOW marathon.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hope your blood pressure can take it. I know mine couldn't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed