Huol

You're playing call of cthulhu too?

waaaat

severen76

severen76

That's right we're awesome.

The Captain

The Captain

Have been playing Fallout: New Vegas since December. Finished playing through siding with NCR, Yes Man and currently playing through Mr Houses quests.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Bayonetta
Red Dead Redemption
Left 4 Dead

Quote from: Huol on Mar 09, 2011, 08:41:36 PM
You're playing call of cthulhu too?

waaaat

been stuck at attack of the fishmen for ages. :(

severen76

severen76

^in the hotel?

Huol

Huol

I got stuck there.

Then I realised it was bugged.

All the stuff I was supposed to move out of the way of the doors was already out of the way and I couldn't open any doors.

Stupid fishmen.

Keg

Keg

Dead Space (Again) and then when i'm done, which will be tomorrow night, hopefully Killzone (PS2) will have arrived and I can get stuck into that at the weekend and then possibly get my teeth into Killzone 2 and 3 afterwards if I like it enough.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Killzone 3 and crysis 2 MP demo.

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

I just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney. I bet I took the longest of any one to complete that game. It probably took me about three years of random playing and a very detailed walkthu.

And in light of the release of Pokemon Black & White, can I just say I have only ever finished one Pokemon game. Silver. And I don't actually know where it went. In fact, I'm still playing Pokemon Yellow. This is how epic I am.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 offline sporting Alatreon armor and Great sword. In other words playing with OP as shit weapons, against easy monsters. This is how I roll :laugh:
Spoiler
When I'm not doing anything online
[close]

PredatorGFX

PredatorGFX

Alien vs Predator 2 - Marine Campaign
Hardcore mode.

Quote from: Huol on Mar 10, 2011, 07:41:36 PM
I got stuck there.

Then I realised it was bugged.

All the stuff I was supposed to move out of the way of the doors was already out of the way and I couldn't open any doors.

Stupid fishmen.

due to you guys mentioning it, i went back and got through it last night, it turns out i'd been playing it at too high a resolution, and it basically made my character not move fast enough to get away, i ended up getting through it in a few goes, now i'm stuck in the warehouse :D

Nope

Nope

Played the trial of Modern Combat: Domination. And it was a bad mix of counter-strike and Modern Warfare. Certainly not gonna buy it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I actually have MC 2 on my iPhone; quite entertaining. Feels like a watered-down CoD.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed