Weston Ochse Has Passed Away

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Nov 19, 2023, 11:47:28 PM

Author
Weston Ochse Has Passed Away (Read 1,623 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Extremely saddening, RIP.

SM

SM

Great shame.

Retropocalypse

RIP Weston <3

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Never read his books but it's always a shame that a good man die today

Corporal Hicks

Rest in peace, Weston.

bulletproof2k

R.I.P

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Rest in peace.
The more his Aliens/Predator stories I read, be it novels or shorts, the more I felt that He isn't that good of a writer or just don't feel those particular franchises, but still it is a shame losing active contributor to our favourite series. And actually it was because of Him I've got myself to reading A/P novels, his Infiltrator was first Alien book I read and I'm hooked ever since. So thank You Weston, and again, may You rest in peace.

Retropocalypse

Quote from: jacobo1122 on Nov 20, 2023, 02:35:48 PMThe more his Aliens/Predator stories I read, be it novels or shorts, the more I felt that He isn't that good of a writer or just don't feel those particular franchises,
Hot dang. Perhaps you should've omitted this part of your post...

shadowedge

shadowedge

Rest in peace Weston.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

RIP, your contribution to the legacy shall be remembered.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Nov 20, 2023, 03:02:24 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Nov 20, 2023, 02:35:48 PMThe more his Aliens/Predator stories I read, be it novels or shorts, the more I felt that He isn't that good of a writer or just don't feel those particular franchises,
Hot dang. Perhaps you should've omitted this part of your post...

Why? It's how I feel about his work. But it doesn't mean I disrespect his contribution or that I'm not sad that he passed away. And, like I also mentioned, his work is still important to me in some way.

Wweyland

Wweyland

This hits in the guts just as Im reading Rift War.
I really liked Infiltrator!

felix

felix

RIP. So sad to hear this.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Is there a tier chat that Fox established as to what is and isn't considered cannon in the pantheon of Alien lore eg books,  comics, games, Predator crossovers etc?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed