Dark Horse Classics - Aliens versus Predator

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 08, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

Author
Dark Horse Classics - Aliens versus Predator (Read 4,655 times)

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

426Buddy

426Buddy

I do have a picture of something that came out but its super gross. Anyway it is kidney stones, peeing blood was a scary start but the rounds of pain are quite impressive too. I guess this could go on for some time too. However drinking tons of water has made the rounds of pain shorter and more bearable. That first round was like I had a neomorph emerging from my lower back.

I think I can get these pics done now finally.

Voodoo Magic

Yikes!!!

Glad you're feeling better.

SM

426Buddy

pm'd

They've been small like sand, amazing they cause so much pain.

SM

Did they make a satisfying ping when they hit the bowl?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Nope, anything Ive seen has been encased in some kind of mucas or blood clot or something (like the pic i sent). Still kinda worried its not stones but something worse (cancer anxiety). Doc pretty much diagnosed me over the phone. Im probably crazy but need to see a doc that will actually run some tests, at least for piece of mind.

Anyway this thread is completely derailed. Hicks you can erase my kidney discussion if you want lol.

Okay got a few pics. Let me know if you need more.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Now a comparison picture with the TPB

Spoiler
[close]

happypred

Yup, wish they recoloured the whole AvP series a la the AvP 2010 special edition of issue #0

shazam

QuoteYup, wish they recoloured the whole AvP series a la the AvP 2010 special edition of issue #0
No. It's the same.
Maybe you can see differences because the paper and the new printing technology...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: shazam on Dec 16, 2019, 05:21:53 AM
QuoteYup, wish they recoloured the whole AvP series a la the AvP 2010 special edition of issue #0
No. It's the same.
Maybe you can see differences because the paper and the new printing technology...

It's very much different. For the American (I think) Special Edition release of AvP 2010 (the game), they included a sweet little hard-back comic that had issue #0 of AvP comic and Blood Time, both of which had been recoloured by Wes Dzioba.

Quote from: happypred on Dec 15, 2019, 03:56:40 PM
Yup, wish they recoloured the whole AvP series a la the AvP 2010 special edition of issue #0

Preaching to the choir! Been saying that for 9 years!

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 14, 2019, 02:25:27 PM
Okay got a few pics. Let me know if you need more.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Now a comparison picture with the TPB

Spoiler
[close]

Thanks, Buddy! So yeah, no differences. Shame.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 14, 2019, 02:25:27 PM
Nope, anything Ive seen has been encased in some kind of mucas or blood clot or something (like the pic i sent). Still kinda worried its not stones but something worse (cancer anxiety). Doc pretty much diagnosed me over the phone. Im probably crazy but need to see a doc that will actually run some tests, at least for piece of mind.

Oh God, you actually sent him pictures?!  :laugh: I was joking!  :laugh:

426Buddy

Lol well i passed an actual big stone finally!  Hoping that was the main culprit. It was about half the size of a pee and jagged.

Voodoo Magic

~ cringe ~

The Old One

The Old One

Please no more lol.

426Buddy

Lol I'm all done now, feeljng right as rain. Changed my whole diet and water intake to hopefully avoid future stones too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed