Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,267 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lovely. But the bashing doesn't mean much to me if it's the same 8 or 10 people crying.

SM

SM

Yet if your beloved AvP:Poo is gradually being over taken in the votes then it would indicate it's not the doing of 8 to 10 people.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Beloved...so dramatic...

SM

SM

"precious"?  "darling"?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You drama queen, you.

SM

SM

Dunno if I'd be throwing stones in your glass house there...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well mercifully I live in a condo. So best of luck, shorty!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 06, 2010, 02:18:39 AM
Your point being?
Newborn film hype.

Predomorph....

Predomorph....

i did like both of the movies,but AVPR was better than AVP!those two predators died too soon,the Scar Predator didnt look like real Predator!!seriously,the Scar Predator looked terrible!!  >:(AVPR was a little better,but still..........if you want to know what i think-theres should not be an AVP!!!! >:( SERIOUSLY

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Words. Do. Not. Comprehend.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: alberts on Apr 06, 2010, 08:43:22 PM
those two predators died too soon,
And yet three Predators died in the beginning of AvPR without so much as a struggle...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

I really don't get what's so bad about three Predators going down so quickly, when they're up against, you know; a frickin' Alien.

The so called "Perfect organism." who's "structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."!

Yeah, remember him? Oh no, of course not. Cos' Aliens proceeded to piss all over that concept and turn 'em into mindless "bugs".

Oh and FYI; this is coming from a Predator fan.

SamHain

SamHain

Quote from: SiL on Apr 06, 2010, 10:08:26 PM
Quote from: alberts on Apr 06, 2010, 08:43:22 PM
those two predators died too soon,
And yet three Predators died in the beginning of AvPR without so much as a struggle...

I only saw 2 dying... and both were distracted and didnt expect to have a predalien in the ship, its not like in avp where one was killed by a 3 meter tail and the other was dumb like hell

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Apr 06, 2010, 10:27:05 PM
I really don't get what's so bad about three Predators going down so quickly, when they're up against, you know; a frickin' Alien.

The so called "Perfect organism." who's "structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."!

Yeah, remember him? Oh no, of course not. Cos' Aliens proceeded to piss all over that concept and turn 'em into mindless "bugs".

Oh and FYI; this is coming from a Predator fan.

Exactly. Ash's speech was one of the most powerful parts of the film, and certainly left the greatest impression the first time I saw it. Then all this shit happened.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SamHain on Apr 06, 2010, 11:19:25 PM
I only saw 2 dying...
After the ship had crashed.

Quoteand both were distracted and didnt expect to have a predalien in the ship,
Chopper was also distracted in AvP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed