Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,272 times)

SM

SM

You do remember which movie we're talking about, right?

I think there's some stairs leading up to the helipad and it came from there.  Why it was crawling is because it's AvP:Poo.  Bad editing around a shoddy Alien performance I reckon.

The Runner

The Runner

Couldn't they of gotten a taller and lithe performer(s)?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Or, at the very least, darkened the image so we couldn't notice the difference?

Oh...wait...

SM

SM

I'm sure I read that second unit shot a lot of the Alien stuff on the roof, and Zee Strauses weren't very happy with how it came out.  The shot of the Alien crawling away on hands and knees is especially shit.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Sep 05, 2012, 11:23:29 PM
You do remember which movie we're talking about, right?

I think there's some stairs leading up to the helipad and it came from there.  Why it was crawling is because it's AvP:Poo.  Bad editing around a shoddy Alien performance I reckon.

Colin admitted that was a lousy shot. Anyway, I just assumed the crawling Alien was the one that Kelly shot and it quickly recovered.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Isn't the crawling one eventually killed by the pizza kid with a pistol....

A pistol

SM

SM

No it was mostly killed by the Predator gun.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

After he was impaled by the Predaliens tail he manages to finish of a dying Alien with a pistol.... one handed..

What were they thinking?!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Alien was already half-past gone. And yes, the Predalien only got him through the shoulder so that wouldn't have immobilized him.

SM

SM

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Sep 06, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
After he was impaled by the Predaliens tail he manages to finish of a dying Alien with a pistol.... one handed..

What were they thinking?!!!

As much as the film sucks almighty balls, Ricky shoots it a few times, Dallas blows a big chunk out of it's head with the Predator gun, it staggers up and Ricky shoots it few more times and it eventually falls as they take off.  Not really seeing an issue.

aliens13

aliens13

I vote Avp, is much better than AvpR

JayBob1984

JayBob1984

I voted for AVP-R. The reason behind this is because the predator in that film was more akin to the original Predator from the first film. He wasnt so bulky and ungainly like the predators from AVP. I also like how they showed more predator technology and the planet that they come from, that was original and I enjoyed the new insights very much. Dont get me wrong all the films are good in my opinion, cause im a hardcore fan. But thats the reasoning behind why I picked AVP-R over AVP.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: JayBob1984 on Dec 21, 2012, 07:09:57 PM
Dont get me wrong all the films are good in my opinion

You're a very tolerant individual. Generous too.

JayBob1984

JayBob1984

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 22, 2012, 12:37:43 AM
Quote from: JayBob1984 on Dec 21, 2012, 07:09:57 PM
Dont get me wrong all the films are good in my opinion

You're a very tolerant individual. Generous too.

Its hard to dislike anything Alien/Predator when your a hardcore fan, regardless of the pros and cons of the movies.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I, along with quite a few others here, would disagree with that. But, to each his own.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed