AvPGalaxy Version 8 Live

Started by Darkness, Jan 01, 2021, 10:42:34 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Version 8 Live (Read 17,312 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 03, 2021, 06:36:09 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 03, 2021, 01:13:06 AM
Remember how embedded images would automatically fit in a post and then you just had to click on it to view it at full size?  I think we lost that feature.

Yeah, that has been changed because it never really worked properly before. Now, it opens in a fancy window like the gallery images. When you open that window, look to the top right corner and you can use the magnify glass to zoom in or download it.

That's not working on Firefox.

Darkness

Darkness

Works fine on Firefox for me.

Edit: This is for default theme only.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ah. Fair enough. Yeah, I've been on Giger's theme for yonks!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

So the new mobile version has crashed my phone...

Darkness

Darkness

What phone/browser was it? Where you on the forum or the main site?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Forum, phone is an old Galaxy using Chrome, genuinely not sure what model since it's so old. It tends to struggle with a few sites, but loading the new forum for the first time made it crash so hard it reset. Hasn't done it again, but scrolling seems "sticky" and it doesn't like the buttons. So just a heads up that antique phones may not like it.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Darkness is there a way to check or bookmark a topic to refer back to it? At times I can't find a topic with the search option I was reading. Guessing it may be a subject that was derailed in a thread it wasn't intended. Thanks in advance.

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, the closest thing would be the Notify option. Though if you didn't want to be notified of replies, you can disable that. But you could still see the list of your favourite threads if you go to Modify Profile -> Notifications.

Kradan

Kradan

I have a question: when I hold my phone horizontally to type a reply  a whole word or two can hide behind the "arrow" button that allows to instantly scroll to the top of the page (for instance, how word "that" did while I was typing that) - can something be done about it ? It's a little annoying at times if I'm being honest and my thick fingers weren't really made to type vertically.

Thanks in advance

Darkness

Darkness

I'll move it to the right corner out of the way.

Kradan

Kradan

Thanks   ;)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Just a potential suggestion, it would be great if you could add a feature that isolated our own posts in a thread, so we can look through them much faster.

City Hunter Yautja

Query, will mobile show these changes? I mean I only see themes if I hold my phone horizontal, not vertical.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That's just the way mobile's setup.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed