Horhey

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:22:58 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Jan 17, 2008, 07:14:22 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Jan 17, 2008, 06:53:37 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 06:50:01 PM
and I suppose the PS3.

lol dont strain yourself to entertain the thought  :D

I had to force myself to be fair.  l :P I'm not a Sony fan, but I think the console is beginning to gain a little ground.

well it has started to get some exclusive games that arent resistance or motorstorm  :P

Odd thing is.. I don't care about their highest profile exclusives like: MGS, FF, God of War, Gran Turismo,  Heavenly Sword, R&C, and to a lesser extent Killzone.  They just don't appeal to me..   :-\

Killzone is easily the most interesting of their big exclusives.

I dont even care for Final Fantasy anymore. They can have it.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Horhey on Jan 17, 2008, 07:20:41 PM
PS3 is clearly a failure.

Short, yes PS3 was a failure.. Long term I'd say it will end up being a success for Sony.  As much as I hate to admit, I think people will eventually buy the PS3.. People are still stuck on PS2.. not to mention the battering the 360 and Wii.  Once the PS3 price is in mainstream pricing (sub $300), I'm sure we'll see a jump.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:27:12 PM
Yeah, the first Killzone did suck but Sony is really pumping money into the sequel so hopefully they hire some good devs.  I think the budget is more than AvP-R the movie was!

Drakes Fortune looks okay.. It looks similar to the Lost video game coming out .  :P

Wow are you serious about the budget  :o

I thought the advertisements looked good for Killzone 2 but then again motorstorm had much more detail in the trailers than the actual game does.  :)

I hate that Lost has a game coming out, I mean we never even get an ending to the stories that are set up in each episode.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:30:50 PM

Short, yes PS3 was a failure.. Long term I'd say it will end up being a success for Sony.  As much as I hate to admit, I think people will eventually buy the PS3.. People are still stuck on PS2.. not to mention the battering the 360 and Wii.  Once the PS3 price is in mainstream pricing (sub $300), I'm sure we'll see a jump.

It wont happen unless they get something people cant get with another console. XBOX 360 has all the best online games. The Wii has Zelda (nuf said imo), interactive gameplay and alot of other popular Nintendo exclusive games. And PS3 has... :-\

Well, they're still known for their RPG's atleast, but they all suck now.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 17, 2008, 07:33:47 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:27:12 PM
Yeah, the first Killzone did suck but Sony is really pumping money into the sequel so hopefully they hire some good devs.  I think the budget is more than AvP-R the movie was!

Drakes Fortune looks okay.. It looks similar to the Lost video game coming out .  :P

Wow are you serious about the budget  :o

I thought the advertisements looked good for Killzone 2 but then again motorstorm had much more detail in the trailers than the actual game does.  :)

I hate that Lost has a game coming out, I mean we never even get an ending to the stories that are set up in each episode.

I just did a google.. Apparently it's 22 million.  At one point I heard 40 million... But anyhow, that's a high budget.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Horhey on Jan 17, 2008, 07:38:40 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Jan 17, 2008, 07:30:50 PM

It wont happen unless they get something people cant get with another console. XBOX 360 has all the best online games. The Wii has Zelda (nuf said imo), interactive gameplay and alot of other popular Nintendo exclusive games. And PS3 has... :-\

Truthfully.. it has Blu-Ray.  It's the one factor that can either make the PS3 wildly successful, or hurt Sony.  I don't care a bit about Sony's game offerings, but as a HD movie buff (I own HDDVDs), the ONE thing that would push me over the edge and buy a PS3 is that it has a Blu-Ray player.  I'm not the only one.. Many people on a huge audio video forum have PS3s but no games.  They only bought it for Blu-Ray. 

Again, I don't care for Sony.. but I think the PS3 will have at least moderate success.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed