Aliens free roaming, No or yes?

Started by Private Hudson, Sep 16, 2007, 05:06:50 AM

Author
Aliens free roaming, No or yes? (Read 6,412 times)

Private Hudson

It'd be cool if lesser enemies could have fear struck into them, so you have to chase them down while they're screaming, and shouting to others stuff like "RUN, RUN, AHH!" (Lol), and the more people you scare, the more marines/others will come and try to kill you. (And if it was in a city, you could cause so much fear, and have enough aliens with you, that the government puts martial law on the city!!)

Colton White

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 09, 2007, 06:19:33 PM
It'd be cool if lesser enemies could have fear struck into them, so you have to chase them down while they're screaming, and shouting to others stuff like "RUN, RUN, AHH!" (Lol), and the more people you scare, the more marines/others will come and try to kill you. (And if it was in a city, you could cause so much fear, and have enough aliens with you, that the government puts martial law on the city!!)

Now we got a cross between Jaws:unleashed and Grand Theft Auto

Private Hudson

Yes, but both are good games, which happen to be free roaming.

severen76

severen76

I really like the idea of sneaking into a working colony and taking people back to the hive to be empregnated

Private Hudson

Alien free roami9ng seems to have more possibilties than a Predator free roamer.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 09, 2007, 07:50:15 PM
Alien free roami9ng seems to have more possibilties than a Predator free roamer.

True true, and when i bring back a host and they get impregnated i wanna see some chest bursts..... ;D

and i want there do be a variety of aliens like praetorians, runners....predaliens.....maybe for the predalien theres 1 weak pred captured by  the humans then you bring him back to the colony then get him fachugged.....then presto got a predalien....

and whenever you bring back a host and then the chest burster breaks free you get an option of being that alien....

ps. join the darkside.

Private Hudson

And if you start off as a Facehugger and Facehug someone, you can burst out of the victims chest in 1st person. ::) :) 8)

Colton White

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 10, 2007, 11:21:08 PM
And if you start off as a Facehugger and Facehug someone, you can burst out of the victims chest in 1st person. ::) :) 8)

Just like in AVP2

Dark Passenger

This game only exist's in my imagination ;D :D

Colton White

Quote from: Darth Vader on Dec 10, 2007, 11:31:24 PM
i can already imagine the alien standing.A bunch of people run out in front of it and the drone impales one and flings him to the wall.Then, he finishes him with a tail rape.

Private Hudson

Yes, but it may become a reality in the far, far, far, far, etc... future.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 10, 2007, 11:36:56 PM

Yes, but it may become a reality in the far, far, far, far, etc... future.

Yeah, hey imagine way in the future where there's reality gaming....and you can do movie scenarios like the movie aliens, that would be sweet.....

Private Hudson

Hell yeah it'd be sweet!! I'd play it non stop!!!

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 11, 2007, 12:08:26 AM
Hell yeah it'd be sweet!! I'd play it non stop!!!

haha yeah, i would be doing a predator simulation, it ould be fun as looking in the jungle for the predator.... ;D

Private Hudson

Imagine an Alien 3 one...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed