AvP Requiem Soundtrack Announced

Started by Darkness, Oct 25, 2007, 11:41:34 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Soundtrack Announced (Read 11,799 times)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

go to   www.briantyler.com   its got samples of all his soundtrack's including Constatine and another one that i cant remember sounds cool...check it out

Green Band

Green Band

"You guys did'nt know they came out with an AVP soundtrack?.Thats funny!! .I thought everyone knew about it!!!  . "  The AVP music was very non memorable. In fact I really can't think of a single song from that movie. Howver, I can think of the music in Aliens, Predator, and especially that powerful song that accompanies the seen where Ripley 'commits suicide' to ensure the death of the chestbuster in Alien 3. I did not really like Alien 3 much, however did like the music.   And Alien Resurection, well I pretend that movie never occured.

KungVanargand

I got to get my hands on everything I can from AVP R to help me endure the hard time until I can see the movie. Im especially anxious to get the soundtrack, since I already like the little music in the store showdown.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed