AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,610 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

well the head is moving around , so the eyes will look fine , i'll mess around a bit more with them

Chris P

Chris P

looking forward to it. ;)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys, any ideas for Predators name in "Redemption"  ???  what do u think about "Dagger" or "Scorpion",  any ways, im open for ideas.  Also i was thinking today and came up with the idea of maybe start developing 2 prequels stories for AVP-Redemption. one is about Predator only, about how he got kicked out of his clan in to excile, and another one about "Sulaco" right after "Aliens" so its gonna be only "Alien" short, no predator, and "Redemption will connect 2 prequels together.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Or maybe...
Gatherer?

Or...

(this one's a joke)
He-who-tries-too-much

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Why a name anyway?

I thought giving the creatures names was a bad idea from the beginning, another anderson takeover.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's wrong with the names? Makes identifying them easier.

Major Alan Schaefer

Well, there's only one Predator no real need for a name, but if your going to give one. Make it part of the charater not an add on.
Second an all Alien prequal awesome.

War Wager

War Wager

I'm not really fond of naming either, but if you have too, name him based on his physical appearence/something he does to an Alien etc.

I've always thought 'Jaguar' would be a good name for a Predator.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Like Celtic, Grid, and Scar ;)

Much as they sucked, their names were appropriate.

alexpj19

alexpj19

i personally dont care if predator is named or nameless, its more for the people that ask what AVPR's predator name is or will be , so i thought what the heck why not. I still gonna call him "Scot" on the set lol   ;D

Major Alan Schaefer

Howabout we all just call him Scot if he has to have a name lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 18, 2008, 07:44:14 PM
i personally dont care if predator is named or nameless, its more for the people that ask what AVPR's predator name is or will be , so i thought what the heck why not. I still gonna call him "Scot" on the set lol   ;D

Haha, Scot, so random

Chris P

Chris P

Why don't you name him:  Gore  , like Gore Pred.  It would suit their overwelming thirst for the stuff.

If that is lame, how about:   VENGE?  You know, like REvenge?  Like what Wolf did?

Just some ideas.  I will look up some better names later. ;)

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

That's it, he shall be known as... Scot

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The Justifier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed