AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,624 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Im must admit, it looks impressive, however I think the music is off.  you going to have your own score for the film?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Chris P on Jun 10, 2008, 02:08:17 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 10, 2008, 02:03:10 AM
Finally managed to see the trailer.

Very well done.

In my opinion, it syill needs some work.

I wanna See you try making Your Own Fan Film like this.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: XenoVC on Jun 10, 2008, 02:40:24 AM
Quote from: Chris P on Jun 10, 2008, 02:08:17 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 10, 2008, 02:03:10 AM
Finally managed to see the trailer.

Very well done.

In my opinion, it syill needs some work.

I wanna See you try making Your Own Fan Film like this.

I'm not saying it's crap or anything.  It lppks good.  Just compared to some of the other fan films out there, let's just say I will have to see the polished full draft before rating it.  That's all. 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Chris P on Jun 10, 2008, 02:02:19 AM
I have to say, and as far as movies go, it looks pretty cheesy.  But for a "fan film"  with not a huge budjet, it looks alright.  I don't mean any disrespect, I personally have not seen any other fan films accept for Alien versus Predator versus Batman.  That was actually okay in my opinion.

This is the link to AVPVB:  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZVp9NFhQE

Enjoy. 8).

Well, that was all real; AvP: Redemption is entirely CG I think.

alexpj19

alexpj19

its cool, i'd like to hear all opinions, and if there is a chance than improve it, like a coment on predator getting kicked around by aliens for a chance, im kind of thinking to add this now :) thats for "Aliens" fans, and by the way intire opening scene will be more for "Aliens" fans  as for music, it will be original score, composited by 2 Super tallanted music composers, one Italy, one UK. and as for other fan films, i do no, i personally would love to see more of well done films, there are not too many of thous :(  but im trying to make my film to join the ranks of a " kick ass " fan films such as "Batman Dead End" and many others.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 09, 2008, 10:56:14 PM
Interesting, although has the same feel, superficially, as the last film.

I did, however, find this. :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWOVEtPd_A&NR=1
LMAO

PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr

Looks fooking awesome...

Sgt.Torque Reikan

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVBnonFrzs

youtube link

I must say this has got me even more thrilled then the 1st avp-r trailer.. and his is independent! you sir have a future in this buisness keep up the good work! ;D love the music by the way

Stalker

Stalker

With the exception of that horrible hip-hop song at the end, the trailer looked great, & I'm very interested to see the final film.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Just seen it again and i still think its pretty impressive, but some alien shots do look like a playstation1 game, i would have textured them better, bump maps are very important in a 3d program because light can interact better with the skin surface.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 10, 2008, 12:04:08 PM
Just seen it again and i still think its pretty impressive, but some alien shots do look like a playstation1 game, i would have textured them better, bump maps are very important in a 3d program because light can interact better with the skin surface.

And the models look more realistic too.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just saw the new trailer for this thing

NO ONE CAN DO THIS TRAILER JUSTICE WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT IT.

It is by far the best thing I have ever seen come out of anything that is within the aliens vs predator universe. This is, to me...how it should have been from the beginning. When this film comes out and we can all actually criticize it properly, then I hope to whatever universal power is out there, that it is better than what I have just seen, and if it, for the love of all that is right, go and get into the movie business, because to me this is not even a fan trailer, it's beyond that.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

I believe the proper term to describe the new trsiler is "state of the badass art" :)

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Alex when do you think you will have the movie finished?

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

It said fall, but that's still kinda general.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed