Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 101,859 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Highland on Jan 01, 2019, 05:55:54 PM
Thing is the Royce in the Pod or Dutch kinda makes a tiny bit of sense ( especially Royce).

It's like they got drunk , started pitching ideas , filmed it, then woke up with a bottle of Heineken up their ass with major memory loss then it got out.

The endings or the bottle?

Killahawke1

You know what; I am still traumatized by what they did to Newt, Hicks, and Ripley that I would have been more than happy to see them in a "what if" universe. Just a glimpse of what those characters could have been if they hadn't been killed off for no reason.....is a risk none of us would have to wager much if it bombed. I am willing the drop my seriousness of it all and just have fun with the characters once again like back in 1986

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I believe there is a perfect place for those crazy ideas: The nonsense thread.

Quote from: Highland on Jan 01, 2019, 05:55:54 PM
Thing is the Royce in the Pod or Dutch kinda makes a tiny bit of sense ( especially Royce).

It's like they got drunk , started pitching ideas , filmed it, then woke up with a bottle of Heineken up their ass with major memory loss then it got out.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

AhabPredator

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 01, 2019, 06:00:19 PM
No gerbil?

That's animalphobic! You animal hater.  ::)

Needs more lisp.

Eldritch_DM

My reaction to this whole thing in two gifs.

SM

Quote from: Killahawke1 on Jan 01, 2019, 06:23:37 PM
You know what; I am still traumatized by what they did to Newt, Hicks, and Ripley that I would have been more than happy to see them in a "what if" universe. Just a glimpse of what those characters could have been if they hadn't been killed off for no reason.....is a risk none of us would have to wager much if it bombed. I am willing the drop my seriousness of it all and just have fun with the characters once again like back in 1986

When I feel like having fun with those characters - I watch Aliens again like back in 1986.

Predwars24

I am just speechless. Both characters from the future, both die, and both not even once encountered a predator. Why the f**k would they have been here if they're called Predator killers, why?

whiterabbit

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 01, 2019, 05:44:50 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Come on everybody. Let's give it a try. On a one, on a two and...

AAAAAAAA.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god now I'm crying

Vermillion

whiterabbit

Quote from: XenoVC on Jan 01, 2019, 10:46:41 AM
Not sure who made this but

You know what, if we were going to deal with time travel then they should have done this. As an Aliens fan first and foremost I think we should share the pain with our Predator brethren. Well f**k it's probably gonna happen if we allow this shit to continue.

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 01, 2019, 05:44:50 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheSailingRabbit

Nah, this is how you do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wweyland

Well, this just shows they had no idea what they were doing and just trying out some random stuff.

SM

I think they did have an idea - I'm dying to find out what that idea was though.

Voodoo Magic

This thread

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed