11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,524 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Are you confirming the ignorance?

PREDATOR1987

PREDATOR1987

Really awesome can't wait to get it!  ;D

xboxgamer4life

holly shit thats a year and a half old and it looks as good as avp3.
also i cant believe there hasnt been anything released then.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: xboxgamer4life on Feb 16, 2010, 12:37:40 AM

Blame it on Sega.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Yeah, I am Finding my self Drawn to A:Cm Board more and more recently. I've Looked forward to this more then Avp from day one.  I can't wait for Avp but A:Cm still has the edge over it though. Sega Should release a Video with The launch of Avp Just to make Newbs to the franchise have a look at A:Cm.

Brother

Brother

Hurts, doesn't it?

Corporal Hicks

Oh, yeah. Those are some lovely graphics. I think people need to get off their ACM high-horse. Sure, it seems cool. But we haven't seen anything from it in ages and what we have seen isn't so stellar that it deserves all this praise.

Brother

Brother

People been' doing that for AvP since was announced, it wasn't a problem back then.

afrocat

afrocat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2010, 09:56:31 AM

Oh, yeah. Those are some lovely graphics. I think people need to get off their ACM high-horse. Sure, it seems cool. But we haven't seen anything from it in ages and what we have seen isn't so stellar that it deserves all this praise.
Idk about you but that seemed like an insult to the game. Seeing as how his gamertag is 360 owner i doubt he will be getting the PC version. So I assume he was insulting. Just my opinion I could be wrong. But yea we havnt seen anything at all. I think throughout this year we'll learn much more.

Brother

Brother

He is serious.

afrocat

afrocat

Oh...forget what I said than.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Brother on Feb 16, 2010, 10:04:57 AM
People been' doing that for AvP since was announced, it wasn't a problem back then.

Yes it damn well was.

I love the concept of ACM, but there's little evidence of it being either bad or good at this point. Horses should be held.

afrocat

afrocat

From those elven seconds I saw...did anyone else notice the aliens in this game look smoother? Is it cuz they arnt ridge heads or are they? Idk just the xenos themselves look...different.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: MadassAlex on Feb 16, 2010, 11:19:25 AM
Yes it damn well was.

Nope - "zomg this game is awesome, gonna rule and shit" - fans were allowed to be fans, I don't see why it should be different for A:CM.

Quote from: afrocat on Feb 16, 2010, 11:48:11 AM
From those elven seconds I saw...did anyone else notice the aliens in this game look smoother? Is it cuz they arnt ridge heads or are they? Idk just the xenos themselves look...different.

It's safe to expect representative design of the cretures from Aliens, the game is all about the movie.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: Brother on Feb 16, 2010, 12:00:31 PMthe game is all about the movie.

That would be One Of the Main Reasons I love this game already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed