The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,129 times)

Local Trouble

Perhaps you'd consider watching it online for free (legally).

https://www.sonycrackle.com/watch/video/2490210

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 16, 2019, 09:05:08 PM
Perhaps you'd consider watching it online for free (legally).

https://www.sonycrackle.com/watch/video/2490210

Nicely done Local.

This is free, and legal Wabbit. All that's required is to watch some commercials.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2019, 10:45:01 AMhttps://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/CAAAAMXQzopRGAmB/s-l300.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TtTtr77GQDg/S03TKsCK2_I/AAAAAAAAAEQ/lhT8X08Z45k/s320/smart+ass+webdesign.jpg

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 08:56:01 PM
Right. It's not funny anymore. Really not worth my energy explaining myself anymore.

Only know of you explaining it once. Other times you just ignored the suggestion.
Which usually came after you were sad about the fact that you didn't see a certain movie yet.

TheSailingRabbit

It started as a bit of a joke, and I ran with it: new fan that hasn't branched out into everything yet. OK. I can live with it. I just don't want to feel pressured into doing something I can't do. Ordering online is something I can't do right now.

Huggs

Huggs

Let's declare this the official end of the movies you've watched then.

Some subjects are best left alone, and nobody should feel pressured over anything.

Local Trouble

As I just demonstrated, there are legal alternatives to spending money on actually buying or renting movies.  Crackle and Vudu are just two streaming services that come to mind.

Voodoo Magic

We're all friends and we all like to jest and everyone here plays a part. Everyone. And as far as I could tell, nobody's pressuring anybody about anything.

But if the Terminator specifically is no longer a running joke, but a walking on eggshell issue, so be it.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2019, 10:34:41 PM
We're all friends and we all like to jest and everyone here plays a part. Everyone. And as far as I could tell, nobody's pressuring anybody about anything.

But if the Terminator specifically is no longer a running joke, but a walking on eggshell issue, so be it.

Can we keep it a running joke?

Voodoo Magic

Umm... I think it's best if we shelve it a while, and if we decide to pull it out later, we pull it out. Fair enough?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2019, 11:07:50 PM
Umm... I think it's best if we shelve it a while, and if we decide to pull it out later, we pull it out. Fair enough?

Fine.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 10:01:00 PM
It started as a bit of a joke, and I ran with it: new fan that hasn't branched out into everything yet. OK. I can live with it. I just don't want to feel pressured into doing something I can't do. Ordering online is something I can't do right now.

You can't or you just don't want to? There's a difference.

This is me being curious, not me pressuring.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 17, 2019, 12:31:20 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 10:01:00 PM

You can't or you just don't want to? There's a difference.

This is me being curious, not me pressuring.

Can't.

Local Trouble

If you don't have a credit or debit card, I imagine it could be quite difficult.  Is that the problem?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 17, 2019, 01:08:53 AM
If you don't have a credit or debit card, I imagine it could be quite difficult.  Is that the problem?

Got neither.

Local Trouble

Bingo.

Are you related to any military veterans?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed