The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 240,190 times)

Huggs

The super secret super soldier program rebuilt him after the incident at shawshank. Thawed after years of cryogenic preservation, he was drafted into service aboard the enterprise. After a misunderstanding that involved Captain Kirk and a non lubricated dildo, he was arrested and stripped of his rank.

Rumor has it that he was subsequently spared the death penalty by choosing to serve in the Colonial Marine Corp under a pseudonym. Protecting colonists from their own virginity and hunting bugs across the @$$hole of the universe.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 16, 2019, 01:49:28 AM
The super secret super soldier program rebuilt him after the incident at shawshank. Thawed after years of cryogenic preservation, he was drafted into service aboard the enterprise. After a misunderstanding that involved Captain Kirk and a non lubricated dildo, he was arrested and stripped of his rank.

Rumor has it that he was subsequently spared the death penalty by choosing to serve in the Colonial Marine Corp under a pseudonym. Protecting colonists from their own virginity and hunting bugs across the @$$hole of the universe.

Thank you for explaining this, Huggs.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 01:53:30 AM

"It was my duty"

And all of that is now Canon, by the way.

Every Rolston is part of the same Rolston bloodline.

Its the Rolston Effect.

Local Trouble

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 16, 2019, 01:55:40 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 01:53:30 AM

"It was my duty"

And all of that is now Canon, by the way.

Every Rolston is part of the same Rolston bloodline.

Its the Rolston Effect.

Basically, this means Drake completely and shamelessly owns Hudson's bum in the Ultimate Badass department.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 15, 2019, 09:54:30 PM
Going out for seafood dinner, and having a peanut butter cake.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2019, 09:56:12 PM
Love seafood! Never heard of a peanut butter cake before. Does it have chocolate?

Voodoo Magic

Love seafood! Never heard of a peanut butter cake before. Does it have chocolate?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2019, 04:25:42 AM

https://i.redd.it/70hultid7gly.gif

Yes, it does have chocolate.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 11:00:44 AM

Too late. As a big peanut butter fan, getting that information was like pulling teeth, and now I equate peanut butter to dental work and it's inedible.

That's the last time I offer to get you Terminator for your birthday!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 16, 2019, 11:07:59 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Mar 16, 2019, 11:00:44 AM

Too late. As a big peanut butter fan, getting that information was like pulling teeth, and now I equate peanut butter to dental work and it's inedible.

That's the last time I offer to get you Terminator for your birthday!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll find it today.

Local Trouble

Maybe you should buy it online.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 16, 2019, 08:49:55 PM
Maybe you should buy it online.

A dangerous game you play.  ;D

TheSailingRabbit

Right. It's not funny anymore. Really not worth my energy explaining myself anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed