Predator Homeworld

Started by CelticP, Sep 10, 2007, 09:46:24 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld (Read 47,277 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That all said and done, I guess now is the time to reveal that we found out about the possibility of the Alien or Predator homeworlds showing up several months ago. However, as far as we know the idea was scrapped due to budgetary reasons. I guess the extra pennies Fox cashed out where for the homeworld.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1189492841&archive=

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Well, it sounds like this film, whether good or bad, will be very interesting. More so than AVP.

redxavier

redxavier

Quote from: SiL on Sep 10, 2007, 10:24:17 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Sep 10, 2007, 10:23:08 PM
Well, we know they didnt come from LV-426.
No we don't. Nothing we hear from the executives contradicts the original plan, and Ripley never even set foot on the planet - How would she know whether or not the Aliens were from there?

Hmm... both Alien and Aliens contradict the original plan. If it wasn't obvious enough that the derelict had crashed on LV-426, a dialogue exchange in Aliens spells it out for you.

Alien Resurrection impliciting contradicts the notion as well... so we do know that Acheron isn't their homeworld.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 10, 2007, 10:41:27 PM
That all said and done, I guess now is the time to reveal that we found out about the possibility of the Alien or Predator homeworlds showing up several months ago. However, as far as we know the idea was scrapped due to budgetary reasons. I guess the extra pennies Fox cashed out where for the homeworld.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1189492841&archive=

:'(

Goodbye Predator fanchise. Goodbye everything I loved about you.

Hello Alien fanchise!  ;D ;D ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...We don't seriously think we're gonna have massive sprawling cities full of Predators do we?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: redxavier on Sep 10, 2007, 10:46:24 PM
If it wasn't obvious enough that the derelict had crashed on LV-426,
It isn't, because it didn't.

Quotea dialogue exchange in Aliens spells it out for you.
By people who'd never set foot on the planet, or at least not until well after a cataclysm wiped out all life on the planet. What they said doesn't contradict that the planet was their homeworld, and that the planet died leaving only eggs, which the Jockeys found and loaded onto their ship.

arnold23

arnold23

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 10, 2007, 09:53:39 PM
Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 10, 2007, 09:48:45 PM
Could just be wherever the ship is coming from. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's the Pred planet.

I hope this does actually happen. Seeing the Wolf returing to his ship from a hunt on a distant world to receive the distress call.

I can see it now:

Wolf: Why do you need me?
Celtic: 'Cause some damn fool accused you of being the best!
Wolf: Celtic! You son of a bitch!

Hahaha, and thats how it should be, Celtic! You Son of a Bitch.

Big Sprawling ancient cities full of Predators

HELLS YEAH!

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 10, 2007, 10:50:24 PM
...We don't seriously think we're gonna have massive sprawling cities full of Predators do we?

I don't know what to think. After AVP, I don't how much piss Fox is willing to spray on the Predator fanchise.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 10, 2007, 10:52:16 PM

I don't know what to think. After AVP, I don't how much piss Fox is willing to spray on the Predator fanchise.

I'm willing to bet that it's nothing other than a vast swamp/jungle we see with some funky alien plants or something.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I'm not worried because the budget isn't big enough to show a 10 minute clip of the ins and outs of the Predator planet. It will probably be just a glimpse.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 10, 2007, 10:53:14 PM

I'm willing to bet that it's nothing other than a vast swamp/jungle we see with some funky alien plants or something.

I'm trying to be depressed! Stop making me feel better with your optimism!  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not. It's just reasonable.

CelticP

CelticP

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 10, 2007, 10:54:49 PM

They also have only 3 ALIENS in the film! THEY ALL DIE!!1111 DOES THAT MAKE YOU DEPRESSEDEDER???

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: CelticP on Sep 10, 2007, 10:56:17 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Sep 10, 2007, 10:54:49 PM

They also have only 3 ALIENS in the film! THEY ALL DIE!!1111 DOES THAT MAKE YOU DEPRESSEDEDER???

Yah, 'cause they'll all die at the hands of the SuperWolf.

CelticP

CelticP

NO BY MOLLY AND POLLY! THE 2 TEENAGE SISTERS!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed