Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,671 times)

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Absolutely agree.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Also Dolph should have died in the first movie. The way the team is so chill with him after he turned on them and tried to murder Jet Li always felt wrong.

As far as the series goes, the first movie is okay, but dear god do I not care about Statham's relationship subplot. The second is a bit better, and overall my favorite. The third is one giant what the f**k. The free Broforce spinoff based on it was better than the actual movie.

Also, I've read the script for the all female spinoff. Jesus f**king Christ, it was bad. Instead of action, it was full of pussy and fart jokes.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 22, 2019, 08:22:50 PM
Also Dolph should have died in the first movie. The way the team is so chill with him after he turned on them and tried to murder Jet Li always felt wrong.

As far as the series goes, the first movie is okay, but dear god do I not care about Statham's relationship subplot. The second is a bit better, and overall my favorite. The third is one giant what the f**k. The free Broforce spinoff based on it was better than the actual movie.

Also, I've read the script for the all female spinoff. Jesus f**king Christ, it was bad. Instead of action, it was full of pussy and fart jokes.

Was it re-titled as The Predator?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Aug 22, 2019, 08:28:13 PM

Nah it read more like Ghostbusters 2016 only with an R rating.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 22, 2019, 08:29:42 PM
Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Aug 22, 2019, 08:28:13 PM

Nah it read more like Ghostbusters 2016 only with an R rating.

Yuck

Huggs

Huggs

The Thing 2011 (2/5)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pulse (2001)

And interesting and at time scary ghost movie. The plot feels more than a little muddled, though.

Huggs

Huggs

The Wolfman 2010 (3/5)

Tobin

Tobin

Gangs of New York (2002)

For all it's grandeur and Scorsese's directorial flourishes, it's still pretty disappointing. Leo just wasn't the actor the movie needed, not at that stage of his career.

Day-Lewis is still brilliant, though.

3/5

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Kid Cannabis (2014)
Based on a true story. 18 year old guy starts smuggling drugs from Canada into the US and things get out of hand.
Pacing felt a little off or maybe I was a bit bored. Overal, not bad.

Hoax (2019)
Another crap Bigfoot flick. So far, I think Exists is the only decent movie on the subject.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 23, 2019, 04:13:36 AM
Hoax (2019)
Another crap Bigfoot flick. So far, I think Exists is the only decent movie on the subject.

Harry and the Hendersons.

Played by the OG Predator, too.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Aug 23, 2019, 04:13:36 AM
Hoax (2019)

I've never seen any good big foot movie. I think the last one I saw was Willow Creek,  which was a Blair Witch rip-off.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Perfect Weapon (1991)
An enjoyable Martial Arts action flick. What a supporting cast though there was no point crediting Mariska Hargitay as she only appeared for 30 seconds, had no lines and all her other scenes were cut. They could easily remake this today

The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
Fun slasher. Was originally meant to have been a spoof but they played it straight, which actually worked in its favour

Russ

Russ

Hellraisers - all of them, got the last one to go.

I have to say that some of the DVD ones aren't as bad as all that - "Deader" is pretty good I think because the lead (Kari Whurer) is an outstanding actress.

The one with Lance Henriksen, Henry Cavill and Katherine Wynnick is the shittiest of the lot. I mean - its so bad its unwatchable - I sorely wanted to turn it off but you know... completeness.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 23, 2019, 05:03:46 AM
I've never seen any good big foot movie. I think the last one I saw was Willow Creek,  which was a Blair Witch rip-off.

Don't like Exists? It's not perfect but I like how it adds to the nature of the creature.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 23, 2019, 11:08:51 AM
The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)
Fun slasher. Was originally meant to have been a spoof but they played it straight, which actually worked in its favour

There's an ok spoof called Dude Bro Party Massacre III. Don't remember much though but remember having some laughs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed