Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 845,357 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Carnosaur trilogy concludes...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyWZKiPi30U

Probably my favorite of the trilogy, actual action throughout most of the movie. The soundtrack music sounds like the composer was watching Predator too :laugh: Also, they apparently brought back some of the previous movie's actors to life for this movie. Guess they needed mo money. Que more movie plots/scenes stealing again too :laugh:

6/10

Rockybear

Rockybear

Wonder Woman

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I saw Wonder Woman on Saturday. Was surprised it wasn't a mess of a film! Wasn't my favourite film in the world but I quite liked GG in it.

I watched War Machine at the weekend. Made me quite curious as to any real life influences around it so I intend on reading that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wonder Woman
While not a Game Changer for the DCEU, it is definitely the best movie in their current movie universe

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Wolf of Wall Street. Again. :laugh: This movie never fails to make me laugh.

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

The Conjuring 2 (2016)    7/10

I thought the first Conjuring film was decent enough but way overrated, I enjoyed this sequel a bit more. I really liked the main cast and I've always had a big interest in everything to do with the Enfield haunting. It included a lot of little details from the real life case which was nice to see...I also thought they might just dismiss Maurice Grosse but actually they showed him respect. The film has some good music choices from the 60's and 70's from the likes of The Clash, The Hollies and The Bee Gees. Of course towards the end the movie becomes OTT but to be fair that was the most entertaining part. What I didn't like though(spoiler)was when Ed Warren said they didn't have any great proof of the ghost, just a video of Janet faking stuff, he said this just after seeing a door slam in his face on it's own... 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek: Generations

Now on to the deleted scenes lol

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

The Mummy (1999) - B+

I have no intention on seeing the new film this weekend, so I decided to just re-watch the 1999 Fraser film again.  It remains a very enjoyable adventure flick to this day.  It helps the 4k restoration looks fantastic, along with the use of HDR.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Mummy (1959)

Prez

Prez

Logan - good but man a hard film to watch at times. Rather depressing but easily the best (and most ultra violent) X-Men movie in a long time.

Life - great film that borrows heavily from Alien in parts but really well acted and realised. The creature is quite menacing.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Another annual nostalgic movie viewing...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkSMxeaeuA

9/10 One of the best B movies of the 90s for sure!

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

Poltergeist (2015)    6/10

Not a patch on the original but at the same time it's not as awful as many people make out. If you like haunted house films then this will pass the time, it adds nothing new but it's not boring. One of the things that made the original Poltergeist special was the oscar nominated score from Jerry Goldsmith, it really added to the atmosphere. This remake fails on that count because I can't remember any notable music. The part where the girl is kidnapped though is done better here.

War of the Worlds (2005)    7/10

The beginning is the best part, in regards to dialogue and suspense. The rest of the movie is still decent enough until the end which is terrible and corny. Good performances from Tom Cruise and Fanning(at the start). The John Williams score is very disappointing though.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hennex Forest on Jun 10, 2017, 03:44:48 AMThe Mummy (1999) - B+

The sequels are pretty naff, but the first one of those is one of my favourite films of the 90s. Just a solid good time from end to end.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 11, 2017, 01:32:56 PMAnother annual nostalgic movie viewing...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkSMxeaeuA

9/10 One of the best B movies of the 90s for sure!

It wasn't until I watched that trailer that I realised I've seen that :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Plague Dogs - US Cut
Man this film is heartbreaking

Highlander 3 - The Sorcerer
There's a good film in there waiting to get out

Horrible Bosses
I love this film

Jason Bourne
Wonder if they'll do another one

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Out of the Shadows
A lot more fun than the first one, but so much was underused

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 12, 2017, 10:52:07 AMHorrible Bosses
I love this film

I'm not normally keen on that style of American comedy movie but every now and then one comes along that I really like, and that was one of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed