Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 844,897 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 18, 2017, 09:16:34 AM
That's one of those films that I got so engrossed in, I didn't even realise how long it was until I was still sat watching TV at 4:00am.

It's 4:19 AM right now. :laugh:

I'm the same way with Once Upon a Time in the West. On my last viewing I first checked my watch when it was already over an hour in, felt like 20 minutes. Leone just knew how to make the running time work.

*EDIT*

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

It's always been my favorite in the series. Sean Connery completely steals the show. "Look what you did!" :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

"I can't believe what you did!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"How did you know she was a nazi?" "She talks in her sleep." *Cue most epic WTF face ever*

Hudson

Hudson

Prometheus. I think this is the third time I've seen it total. Understood the story slightly better this time. Didn't influence my opinion of the movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Keanu

"I loved you in The House Bunny." :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Prometheus

(gearing up for Covenant next week)

Noah
Enemy

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

ALIEN: COVENANT (2017) - D-
THE MUMMY (1999) - B-
THE MUMMY RETURNS (2001) - C
THE MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR (2008) - F

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien Covenant

Eh... not as bad as I expected, but not that great, either. "I'll do the fingering." :laugh:

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM (2016) - A-

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

Independence Day: Resurgence     2/10

What made the first Independence Day enjoyable was the slow build up and then fantastic special effects, this dreadful sequel has none of that. What we get here is terrible acting and dialogue particularly from Deobia Oparei and Jessie T. Usher. Then we have the special effects which are mostly a CGI mess, it's hard to believe we now have to sit through films that look much worse than the ones from 20 years ago. I know that ID was cheesy but I think it was mostly in the 2nd half of the film and it was more carefully placed, this sequel is continually cheesy from the word go right the way through it's two hour running time. So Roland Emmerich waits 20 years to give us this crap, I had really low expectations but it couldn't even meet them...the only positives is that the aliens looked good and I laughed once.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Alien Covenant

Review in the fan review thread.

6/10

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Thelma & Louise

This always seems to get forgotten among Ridley's masterpieces (including by myself, I confess) but it really is an absolutely fantastic movie. Davis and Sarandon are superb.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Suicide Squad
I found this way more enjoyable second time around. Leto's Joker was a lot better than I remembered. Still miss some of the bits from the trailer and all it needs is a re-edit to swap some scenes around and itll be 10 times better

Colossal
I loved this mix of Kaiju movie and drama. it was completely different to what I expected. Anne Hathaway puts in a great performance

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
This was really good, loved the cockney elements of Guy Ritchie's earlier films in the first part of the film and the visuals were top notch. I'd really like a sequel to this

Snatched
Really funny after a slow start. The trailer only really spoils one bit of the film, but it is a small bit. It had everyone in stitches

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Get Carter (1971)

Michael Caine rules. 8)

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL (2003) - A

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed