Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2006, 09:45:36 PM

Author
Who still plays? (Read 17,929 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No time soon, unfortunately.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I have it, but for some reasons I get problems playin it online.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Have you got the current patches?

Dachande

Dachande

I've got it installed, but i rarely play, although i would be up to come online for a battle or two....im absolutely rubbish...but its the taking part that counts...>__>...isnt it?

Redfield

Redfield

lol i play multiplayer 2 and im rubbish!!!

earwmd

earwmd

still play it still love it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If anyones got a PC that's always one, it'd be nice to have an AvPGalaxy server where we could all play.

AtR

AtR

I still play the game, once in a while check the regular AvP2 to get bored of 10 Ichiro Sniper Marines but most of the time I'm playing AJL Mod. :P

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2007, 08:30:29 PM
If anyones got a PC that's always one, it'd be nice to have an AvPGalaxy server where we could all play.

I could try hosting an AvP2 server, i used to host one for my old clan, and that went okay, but my connection can be a bit hit and miss, so that might affect it.
But if people tell me what maps, weapons, etc to use i could put one up tonight probably from around 7pm GMT to around whenever, my PC is nearly always on, so i could leave it on. But its up to whoever wants to play i guess.

AtR

AtR

If the sniper rifle will be banned, I might come and join.

Dachande

Dachande

Well i wont have it banned but i'll try to restrict the amount of people using it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just slap all the default levels on it - and the official map-pack. Classes on, lifecycle off. But game type is up in the air.

Who prefers what?

Dachande

Dachande

Dachande

Dachande

Ok i lost track of time, im starting it up now, so check in around5-10 minutes and it should be up under the name AvP Galaxy

UPDATE: Server is now up, all maps are in a random order, class weps on, lifecycle off

Dachande

Dachande

Sorry for the triple post, but it doesnt look like working atm, ive had the server up, but its not showing up on any of the server lists, so i dont think its gonna work, i could try a non-dedicated server but i dunno how well that'll work

EDIT: Okay it seems as if this wontwork from my comp, i think its due to the fact that my comp only uses a Wireless reciever, and when i used to host games, i was directly connected.

But hopefully someone else must be able to put up a server now and then

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed