The Dream Thread (Read 85,309 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Super Saiyan.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 11, 2010, 11:30:05 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 11, 2010, 11:25:00 PM
In one I am Kyle Reese going after Sarah.
Wait wut.

BECAUSE HE MUST IMPREGNATE HER!!!

AT ANY COST!!!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

:D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TJ Doc on Nov 11, 2010, 11:31:14 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 11, 2010, 11:30:05 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 11, 2010, 11:25:00 PM
In one I am Kyle Reese going after Sarah.
Wait wut.

BECAUSE HE MUST IMPREGNATE HER!!!

AT ANY COST!!!
D:

That'd be the scariest fu*king film ever.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Okay. It is always when I first get to 1984. When I said going after her, I meant track her to the club.
Usually I never get to Tech Noir, but sometimes I do and Arnie shows up and it becomes a big chase.

I never thought of it like THAT, but my subconcious really is sublte.

Lie

Lie

Lately I've been having these dreams/nightmares where I end up dying, the lastest;

I was in the shower turn round and the wall tiles are a giant jumble pic (You know that game where theres one free square and you have to move the squares one by one until you get the full picture) of epic an Aliens vs Marines battles, as I'm solving the puzzle I hear my Nan yelling at me to get out of the bathroom, I open the bathroom door to find myself at the end of the hall leading to my Nan's room I look around the room and see no sign of her, as I turn to leave I hear this buzzing sound and sharp pain in my neck then wake up.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I've been having nightmares as well. My frustrations, fears, and anger take form in my nightmares.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I haven't had a nightmare in years the last one I remember was like 5 or 4 years back.

I was going up an elevator, when I reach the top of the building everything looks like its shaded blue with lightning flashing from the outside. Then I see an old man on a wheel chair appear from the far side of the hall way. Let me just say this hallway appeared like it was 3-40 feet long. I try pressing the button to go down and the elevator wont go down. As soon as the man is an arms reach distance from me I wake up. The worst part is that this had something to do with my step dad working at the Biltmore hotel which is supposedly haunted on the 13th floor.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Anyone got any tips on how to lucid dream?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 17, 2011, 11:34:16 PM
Anyone got any tips on how to lucid dream?
Ummmm why? Lol

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

The clues in the question.

Why not?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

:D
Anyways, I have no idea

Vulhala

Vulhala

When I dream, which is rare these days, I can control them to a certain degree. And on one or two occasions when I was about 7-8 years old, I experienced certain random sequences of events I had seen in dreams a few weeks earlier. It was very unsettling.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

My guidance counseler told me to always follow my dreams...

But it's hard to find work as a dragonfly.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I had an Inception dream a few weeks ago (I think it was Christmas night) after seeing the movie for the second time... one of the most amazing dreams ever. Seriously, considering the content of the movie, and how that would play into my dream, I was wondering if that was all lucid. Because there were other people's minds and whatnot, so I'm thinking it was in some way to do with my dream.

Very cool stuff, I'd be fortunate to have it again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed