News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,923 times)

Pvt. Himmel

WOW!!!

John Wick 2, Rings are all getting trailers next week.. Hmm and still know Covenant trailer!!!   This reeks of failure i hope i'm wrong but we should have gotten something by next week if not than they f@cked this movie up and don't want to admit it...

Dear God i hope i'm wrong... I really do!! :(

426Buddy

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 17, 2016, 05:51:36 PM
WOW!!!

John Wick 2, Rings are all getting trailers next week.. Hmm and still know Covenant trailer!!!   This reeks of failure i hope i'm wrong but we should have gotten something by next week if not than they f@cked this movie up and don't want to admit it...

Its called teasing and building  hype, which is obviously working.

Word of mouth has been pretty good

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 17, 2016, 05:57:31 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 17, 2016, 05:51:36 PM
WOW!!!

Its called teasing and building  hype, which is obviously working.

Word of mouth has been pretty good

I hope you're right.... This is utter frustration. >:(

Gazz

According to Trailer Track's twitter, Alien Covenant trailer will NOT be with Assassin's Creed but should still debut online over the Christmas period.

Doesn't make sense to me.

BonesawT101

It makes sense if they are simply releasing the R-rated trailer online.

Gazz

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 17, 2016, 06:52:52 PM

It doesn't make sense to have Assassin's Creed go by without it. It's a selling point for people to see either films.

BonesawT101

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 17, 2016, 07:09:10 PM

It doesn't make sense to have Assassin's Creed go by without it. It's a selling point for people to see either films.
I agree with you, though if they are planning on releasing one trailer, and it's the R-rated one, then the only reason I can think of them letting Assassin's Creed pass by trailer-less is because they can't show the more violent of the two attached to Creed. All the twitter buzz focused on the violent trailer etc so perhaps this has swayed fox's decision somewhat.

Kailem

And so we continue to wait.

DGSimo

Quote from: Gazz on Dec 17, 2016, 06:20:59 PM
According to Trailer Track's twitter, Alien Covenant trailer will NOT be with Assassin's Creed but should still debut online over the Christmas period.

I don't think they or anyone else knows when it's going online but just making the assumption of a Christmas or post Christmas release just because that's when the embargo ends for the press who attended the Fox events.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DGSimo on Dec 17, 2016, 07:24:23 PM

I don't think they or anyone else knows when it's going online but just making the assumption of a Christmas or post Christmas release just because that's when the embargo ends for the press who attended the Fox events.

It's a bit of both. I asked when it was, I was sent the embargo details saying "you figure it out."  ;)

My thoughts too. I guess no general rated trailer but just the red-band online. It's a shame it's not coming with Creed but I guess it's just not the right demograph.

DorkiDori

Well I can definitely tell you that there was NO Alien Covenant trailer before Star Wars seeing as I went to watch Rogue One last night.

Which, btw, was absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!! :D

nanison

At this rate we will get the lego alien movie first.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

There's only 1 day left to get certification in order to attach it to Assassin's Creed so they could be right.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 17, 2016, 08:21:49 PM
My thoughts too. I guess no general rated trailer but just the red-band online. It's a shame it's not coming with Creed but I guess it's just not the right demograph.

But we have solid info that there is a green as well as a red-band trailer. Why go to the expense of making a general audiences trailer if they don't plan to release it?

Mr. Clemens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed