Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS)

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 13, 2010, 03:10:22 AM

Author
Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS) (Read 80,352 times)

Requiem28

is this about Wolf or Pussyface?

CityHunter666

CityHunter666

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 16, 2010, 05:20:55 PM

well some brought up wolf pussyface so it is a bit of both, add others will bring up anytime or celtic or scar its a veriaty really, many fans would have loved to know? how would mr black have coped with a normal predator ready and not in a weak state has classic was which the director got so badly wrong, classic should never have been tied up in the first place

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Topic is about Wolf, but discussion eventually evolved into Pussyface.

CityHunter666

CityHunter666

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 16, 2010, 05:35:20 PM
Topic is about Wolf, but discussion eventually evolved into Pussyface.

yea it did about the 4th post. I do like to defend the likes of wolf and pussyface who do get way too much stick on the forum, all predators one way or another fail, if anytime and a phew other predators won in their movie's, and pussyface and wolf failed on their's I feel yes give them some stick, but one way or another all predators do fail in the movie plot.

I wish for once the predators did win the battle like mr black and co too make it fresh because I do get annoyed the villians always lose. It is not hitler and the nazi's what harm would it do if the predators or some villians won in their movie, it is not all of a sudden the movie world would come to an end. I feel it would bring a new dimension to movie's in general if say 4 or 5 times out of 10 the badguy wins.

Brian the Wolf

I think of all the movie predators, wolf and Anytime are my favorites. In a fight between wolf and black I really couldn't say who would win, just that it would be entertaining. As far as pussy face goes, he's my least favorite, I mean, he attacked a train full of people. How can you cover that up? At least Wolf could say that he suffered from a bunch of unfortunate events (radiation messing up his vision, really smart predalien, dumb humans, directors who wanted to make the movie as bloody as humanly possible). I guess what I'm getting at is I like the idea and the build up of the wolf, but I think the situation was to big for just him and like all the predators (except scar, dark, and the prince, pretty much all the video game predators) his pride was his downfall, kinda like Quint from jaws. Now that my defense of him is done, Mr. Black is a good foil to all the other predators, he's a cold blooded bad blood, he would probably win by cheating, still would be a good match up. Now earlier someone called wolf the worst predator of all, and before I go further i agree he screwed up a lot, but I don't feel that warrents him title of the worst. Both Cletic and Chopper were beaten by the same allien, Wolf beat a bunch of aliens without using a plasma caster or net gun. Granted he had the whip and treated weapons, but Celtic was kind of and idiot for leaving his spear in a dead guy, and should have been watching choppers back better, so he is my vote for worst predator. Actually I take that back the predator who blew his own ship up at the begining of AVPR is the worst, it should be pretty self explanitory why that is.

CityHunter666

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Jul 17, 2010, 09:56:47 PM
I think of all the movie predators, wolf and Anytime are my favorites. In a fight between wolf and black I really couldn't say who would win, just that it would be entertaining. As far as pussy face goes, he's my least favorite, I mean, he attacked a train full of people. How can you cover that up? At least Wolf could say that he suffered from a bunch of unfortunate events (radiation messing up his vision, really smart predalien, dumb humans, directors who wanted to make the movie as bloody as humanly possible). I guess what I'm getting at is I like the idea and the build up of the wolf, but I think the situation was to big for just him and like all the predators (except scar, dark, and the prince, pretty much all the video game predators) his pride was his downfall, kinda like Quint from jaws. Now that my defense of him is done, Mr. Black is a good foil to all the other predators, he's a cold blooded bad blood, he would probably win by cheating, still would be a good match up. Now earlier someone called wolf the worst predator of all, and before I go further i agree he screwed up a lot, but I don't feel that warrents him title of the worst. Both Cletic and Chopper were beaten by the same allien, Wolf beat a bunch of aliens without using a plasma caster or net gun. Granted he had the whip and treated weapons, but Celtic was kind of and idiot for leaving his spear in a dead guy, and should have been watching choppers back better, so he is my vote for worst predator. Actually I take that back the predator who blew his own ship up at the begining of AVPR is the worst, it should be pretty self explanitory why that is.

I do not want to go off the subject but thel debate on pussyface has been covered that we getting more info it was his trophy collection. The train scene is smart move from pussyface. I tell you this how do bank robbers rob a bank and their identity is not seen, they make sure no one knows what they look like, by masking themselves, pussyface destroyed the lights on the train so no one could see what he looked like, so when the PPL who did escaped, they would feel it was a human who did that its smart stragedy. They were hit blind sided in pitch black conditions, like how batman does things he would cut the lights and take out his enemys, sometimes take out his enemys almost blind side, it was a typical move of how a ninja does things.

This stragedy was used by all the trained predators, anytime used it in the jungle, wolf must have used this countless times, pussyface when facing a large amount of easy prey who will run like sheep, hit them blind sided wipe out their vision and they are has lost has sheep. if some predators are going to attack allot of PPL make sure no one knows what you look like and pussyface used this too perfection, because the cloak sometimes is not enough. And we learned mr black never did this enough, he was on the ground too much, when the one skill they all use allot is, never stay on the ground keep moving.

Brian the Wolf

makes sense never though about it that way, I was always to busy waiting for him to say "want some candy?' ah so badass, but ya I guess I give him a lot of grief just because the movie was really disappointing to me, it wasn't even the story, it was the camera work, at some points you would have great shot's, but at other times the camera work would take me out of the movie, examples being when he leaves Danny's necklace for Harrigan and that spastic switch between Harigan and his pov and the first closeup of pussyface on the ground. I think it made him look really fake, which never happened for me at least in any of the other movies. Anyway ya thank for the explanation.

CityHunter666

CityHunter666

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Jul 17, 2010, 10:29:48 PM
makes sense never though about it that way, I was always to busy waiting for him to say "want some candy?' ah so badass, but ya I guess I give him a lot of grief just because the movie was really disappointing to me, it wasn't even the story, it was the camera work, at some points you would have great shot's, but at other times the camera work would take me out of the movie, examples being when he leaves Danny's necklace for Harrigan and that spastic switch between Harigan and his pov and the first closeup of pussyface on the ground. I think it made him look really fake, which never happened for me at least in any of the other movies. Anyway ya thank for the explanation.

the necklass we could say mind games too spook harrigain, same has how anytime would play with the commando's has a way if creating fear for the enemy, we saw this strategy used in concrete jungle with scarface, scarface toying with the empire who had messed with scars race has he slowly broke them inside and out almost like a cancer. We also saw this in predators, Mr black and co set a trap after they killed one of them, Mr black and co wanted them to rescue him when realised it was a trap and he was dead and you hear the evil laugh and they move fast, obvious it was a fear strategy used by the predators.

Yea some hated P2 some liked it, I loved it for the mythology we got with the predators, and the trophy collection seeing these predators who have been 2 so many worlds opened up our eyes to new horizons.

But that dannyboi line when he killed Danny was a badass line which I loved. But the camera work is almost putting the audience in the shoes of the victims, you see pussyface causing chaos, it is not gonna be a pretty site. He was a young predator who achieved so much has we see with his trophy collection which the directors seem to confirm that is pussyface's entire trophy collection, and his potential was an exciting one.

has for Mr black, his lack of new skills required was there too see, and being a badblood for so long was his undoing. We look at the top 3 predators in all the movies we have seen.

Jungle hunter aka anytime over here

City Hunter aka pussyface dannyboi

Wolf

what they all have is? a highly trained combat skills, and especially areal skills, they are never on the ground too long, the comado team hardly got a chance to shoot anytime and he was always watching them, the feds when trying to capture pussyface, they could not see him and all of a sudden he jumps down and inside a minute they all almost all dead. That is how all 3 predators do allot of their killing, killing the prey when they least suspect it from above, Mr black and co did at times but their lack of areal skills was a big letdown esp if they are dealing with dangerous humans.

Scar Face

Wolf would mess up Mr. Black

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Now that I have seen the film I would definitely say Mr.Black takes the cake (or the trophy?). At least he's got some fighting skills. Good ones by the way.

Scar Face

mr black would get owned the weekend predator did alright against him what do u think Wolf would do to a bad blood predator at full strength?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Classic Predator =/= Wolf. Wolf didn't show any good fighting skills. He just shot around.

Scar Face

wouldnt u shoot around with dual casters?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yes. But what I am saying is that in close combat he didn't demonstrate much, as opposed to the classic Predators (P1/P2/Ps) and AvP Predators.

Scar Face

he picked up 2 aliens by the throat with his bare hands

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed