Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS)

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 13, 2010, 03:10:22 AM

Author
Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS) (Read 80,363 times)

Sylizar

Quote from: blitz1/2 on Aug 16, 2010, 08:00:32 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 16, 2010, 07:02:17 PM
Indeed.

The PredAlien was unwounded and not to mention stronger then Wolf. Dutch and Harrigan were weaker then the Predator and wounded.

So that point is null.

The Predalien was wounded, it got slashed across the abdomen by wrist blades, and stabbed somewhere in the upper chest with the Combi-stick.

Barely even flesh wounds for a Xeno. Trust me, there was no way it WASN'T at full strength. Wolf just fails, that's all.

blitz1/2

Quote from: Sylizar on Aug 16, 2010, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: blitz1/2 on Aug 16, 2010, 08:00:32 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 16, 2010, 07:02:17 PM
Indeed.

The PredAlien was unwounded and not to mention stronger then Wolf. Dutch and Harrigan were weaker then the Predator and wounded.

So that point is null.

The Predalien was wounded, it got slashed across the abdomen by wrist blades, and stabbed somewhere in the upper chest with the Combi-stick.

Barely even flesh wounds for a Xeno. Trust me, there was no way it WASN'T at full strength. Wolf just fails, that's all.

That's clearly your opinion. Barely even flesh wounds, what was that quote, oh yea. "Tis a scratch" lol. I bet all those plasma blasted aliens were only unconscious thinking, "It's only a mosquito bite, even though I have a hole in me, it's nothing."

Sylizar

A slash and a stab can regenerated, simple.

And nowhere did I mention the Plasmacaster. Don't take quotes out of their respected boundaries.

blitz1/2

blitz1/2

Quote from: Sylizar on Aug 16, 2010, 10:26:22 PM
A slash and a stab can regenerated, simple.

And nowhere did I mention the Plasmacaster. Don't take quotes out of their respected boundaries.

The slash may take some time to heal, I doubt it would take (I don't know, 30ish min to heal) or that Combi stick wound which was inflicted VERY recently, and if it was nothing, why would the predalien yelp in pain, then clearly it was just a feint for Wolf to come closer then >_>

@Sylizar: And Mr. Black fails just as much, if not more. I don't see many people pointing out his faults (which you can find many), again, proof of bias.

Sylizar

Of course Black has faults, they're just not as obvious as Wolf's. I mean Black did some "dumb" things, but nothing he does compares to lifting two Aliens up by the neck and attempting to blast them at close range.

And it's been a while since I watched AVP:R, so I don't remember when or how the wounds occured, but I know they're the type that the Alien CAN heal. Whether he did or not in the alloted time is up to debate.

And just to add. Black may have killed more than that guy's list points out.

MadassAlex

Re: Alien regeneration.

Grid healed from his wounds remarkably quickly. The facehugger from Alien closed its wound nigh-instantly and Ripley from Alien: Resurrection closed the knife wound in her hand in seconds.

Aliens pretty much have a constant healing factor. Unless you destroy vital parts of the Alien, any damage you do counts for about nil.

blitz1/2

Quote from: MadassAlex on Aug 16, 2010, 10:53:39 PM
Re: Alien regeneration.

Grid healed from his wounds remarkably quickly. The facehugger from Alien closed its wound nigh-instantly and Ripley from Alien: Resurrection closed the knife wound in her hand in seconds.

Aliens pretty much have a constant healing factor. Unless you destroy vital parts of the Alien, any damage you do counts for about nil.

They have a constant, but having a speed that much is pretty much ridiculous, then I don't see why even the Alien that Lex had stabbed had fully healed itself even when dead (assuming blood still clots after death) or Grid, the wounds are still there, they aren't closed (but it's just that there is no blood leaking out).

MadassAlex

Scar tissue.

As for the Alien Lex killed, it may have been because the spear's presence prevented regeneration.

Brian the Wolf

aliens arent wolverine, their blood clots really fast, but because they dont have skin their exoskeletons dont regenerate for a long time, like a human wound.

MadassAlex

Except evidence from the films show that Aliens basically are Wolverine.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If not something worse to fight.

ScarPredator14

Idk until i see actually see some evidence of BSP actually killing other things (comics, novels, ect.)then maybe ill be convinced that he could beat wolf other then that all I know about BSP is that he didn't do much in Predators besides killing a already beat down classic Pred. but for now i would give it to wolf i dont care how stupid ppl make him out to be but you cant say he didn't do more then BSP. Clearly shows that Wolf is more of a complete Pred then BSP. And why is everyone still complaining about him taking of his gear? why dont we talk about the Predalien just standing there and not attacking? so if  thats the case it makes the predalien look dumb too ? but either way everyone has there own opinions about the Preds. just thought to share mine once more. and another thing maybe Wolf was overwhelmed by the aliens in the sewer and by grabbing the two Aliens by the neck and shooting was a honorable death? idk cause maybe he was thinking that if im ganna die im taking two of you F*#@ers with me. just a thought

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It doesn't matter how much you kill.
It matters what and how you kill.

And yes the Predalien was dumb not attacking while in half a minute wolf was strip-teasing.

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 17, 2010, 01:44:07 PM
And yes the Predalien was dumb not attacking while in half a minute wolf was strip-teasing.

I'm starting to think it inherited a grain of the so-called 'Predator honour' and deliberately waited for Wolf to finish getting undressed so they could battle for honour and glory.

Or something equally shitty like that.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Alien... with honor?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed