Mortal Kombat 1 (MK Reboot/Prequel)

Started by DarthJoker45, May 11, 2023, 02:02:09 AM

Author
Mortal Kombat 1 (MK Reboot/Prequel) (Read 2,804 times)

DarthJoker45

A major character has been confirmed to return in a test play for the game.

Spoiler

PAS Spinelli

patiently waiting for reptile's gameplay reveal

DarthJoker45

PAS Spinelli

Baraka being the best reveal in a video not dedicated to him is funny

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Kimarhi

I kind of feel that they are wasting their universes potential with the 2-d fighting.  Feels like what all they have going on storywise that it would be better as a over the shoulder 3d adventurer. 

I know classic fans would never approve of this, but when I played MK11, I was continually struck by how fun it would be to be these characters fighting in these battles. 

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2023, 05:48:18 AMI kind of feel that they are wasting their universes potential with the 2-d fighting.  Feels like what all they have going on storywise that it would be better as a over the shoulder 3d adventurer. 

I know classic fans would never approve of this, but when I played MK11, I was continually struck by how fun it would be to be these characters fighting in these battles. 

Did you ever play Shaolin Monks?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2023, 05:48:18 AMI kind of feel that they are wasting their universes potential with the 2-d fighting.  Feels like what all they have going on storywise that it would be better as a over the shoulder 3d adventurer. 

This is called Konquest mode

Kimarhi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 08, 2023, 07:21:27 AM

Did you ever play Shaolin Monks?

Nope.  I played the the first two games lots (the OG especially), then did not pick up another MK title  until 11.  So I had no idea wtf was going on.  I am aware that they had third person games, but they were like PS2 era.  Think they could realize the idea better now. 

DarthJoker45

Predboy

The more trailers I keep seeing the more hype I keep getting. They absolutely sold me on this game with the Reptile and Havik trailer. Also can't wait to see how Mileena plays in this one. I love the new origin they gave her. Not a fan of what they did to scorpion though. Either way, I'm freakin HYPED!!!

DarthJoker45

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed