Mortal Kombat 1 (MK Reboot/Prequel)

Started by DarthJoker45, May 11, 2023, 02:02:09 AM

Author
Mortal Kombat 1 (MK Reboot/Prequel) (Read 2,802 times)

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

A teaser has been released for the next Mortal Kombat game.

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Wweyland

Of course, this needs Alien and Predator in it.
Why not throw in Terminator and Robocop as well.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on May 18, 2023, 09:51:29 PMOf course, this needs Alien and Predator in it.
Already been done.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 19, 2023, 03:09:45 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on May 18, 2023, 09:51:29 PMOf course, this needs Alien and Predator in it.
Already been done.
Yeah but how about all at once  8)

Damm straight I want em all.

Wweyland

Already been done.
Scorpion has been done but he is still in the game.
All at once would be great.
But maybe the same developers should actually do a "Movie character" fighting game instead.

Acid_Reign161

Call me a grumpy oldskool MK fan if you will, but MK to me is MK, MK2, Ultimate MK3, MK Mythologies: Sub Zero, MK Trilogy and MK4. I loved the original movie, second one a guilty pleasure at the time (even though it's terrible), and MK Conquest tv series...beyond that? The first reboot on PS3 was fine, but I don't care for all these movie crossovers...the new movie sucked ass (imo) and when I saw the news for MK1, I got excited thinking it was an OG remake...then saw Lieu Kang as an elder god in the trailer and was like "hmmm...nah" maybe I'll change my mind once I see gameplay, but I didn't even bother buying 10 or 11 😅

DarthJoker45

The website for the game is up.

https://www.mortalkombat.com/en-us

Xenomrph

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 19, 2023, 12:25:26 PMCall me a grumpy oldskool MK fan if you will, but MK to me is MK, MK2, Ultimate MK3, MK Mythologies: Sub Zero, MK Trilogy and MK4. I loved the original movie, second one a guilty pleasure at the time (even though it's terrible), and MK Conquest tv series...beyond that? The first reboot on PS3 was fine, but I don't care for all these movie crossovers...the new movie sucked ass (imo) and when I saw the news for MK1, I got excited thinking it was an OG remake...then saw Lieu Kang as an elder god in the trailer and was like "hmmm...nah" maybe I'll change my mind once I see gameplay, but I didn't even bother buying 10 or 11 😅

You missed out, MK X and 11 were awesome.

Stitch

Well, that looks amazing. Might have to pre-order...

SuperiorIronman

Already been done.

Nothing says they can't repeat DLC. They did it with Rain. But I don't see much reason for them to do it here unless something new comes up to justify this.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on May 24, 2023, 01:48:40 AM
Already been done.

Nothing says they can't repeat DLC. They did it with Rain. But I don't see much reason for them to do it here unless something new comes up to justify this.
Well I mean, Rain is an actual legacy Mortal Kombat character, whereas kameo characters kind of aren't.

Local Trouble

Stitch

Stitch

That looks really really good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed