Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Started by QUAGMIRE83, Feb 26, 2013, 10:23:06 PM

Author
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (Read 38,605 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Very out of place?!

ANCIENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS AREN'T?!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2013, 02:34:24 AM
Very out of place?!

This.

So much this.

I look forward to Pirates. I like Pirates.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Very out of place?!

Sure they were. Yet, then that played a major role after being introduced. And it thickened the story, it also gave Desmond more of a purpose. It become vital in the series.

I doubt the pirates from one game will play a major role throughout the series.  ;D

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2013, 02:30:01 AM
My gods, the absolute insanity here of all of you not liking the idea. WHAT IN THE f**k IS GOING ON HERE?!

Pirates happened.

f**k pirates.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 28, 2013, 02:37:23 AM
My gods, the absolute insanity here of all of you not liking the idea. WHAT IN THE f**k IS GOING ON HERE?!

Pirates happened.

f**k pirates.

Lol.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I'm buying it no matter what the f**k it is.
It's god damn Assassin's Creed.

I just wanted a different theme, that's all.  :P

Vepariga

Vepariga

Oh yeh im getting it day one too lol but yeh..pirates.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 28, 2013, 02:36:24 AM
Very out of place?!

Sure they were. Yet, then that played a major role after being introduced. And it thickened the story, it also gave Desmond more of a purpose. It become vital in the series.

I doubt the pirates from one game will play a major role throughout the series.  ;D

You could honestly have said that about any f**king game in the series that was in development. I call horseshit on this!

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 28, 2013, 02:37:23 AM

Pirates happened.

f**k pirates.

HORSESHIT!!!

Especially when you and I basically told each other that the Naval battles were the best part of the entire game...how in the f**king world are you now against a game, that would probably be about Pirates, and would obviously have NAVAL BATTLES - all of a sudden not care for it?!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Naval battles were the funnest part of III.

i'd personally even go as far as to say they were some of the funnest moments I've had in the entire series.

I eagerly welcome a game where they're a much larger focus.

Vepariga

Vepariga

:laugh: I didnt say I was against it. I just dont care much for pirates. Naval battles are the shiz.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy f**k, what world do I live in that PIRATES aren't cool anymore? f**k, send me to f**king Mars I'm done with this BS.

Vepariga

Vepariga

:laugh: your killin me bro. They should be like english fighting the spanish or somethin instead of some jack sparrow game. But I will wait till a trailer before I cast judgement.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 28, 2013, 02:57:58 AM
:laugh: your killin me bro. They should be like english fighting the spanish or somethin instead of some jack sparrow game. But I will wait till a trailer before I cast judgement.

My gods...Jack Sparrow...what the f**k are you on about? Is Jack Sparrow the only reference to pirates that you have?!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2013, 03:08:29 AM

My gods...Jack Sparrow...what the f**k are you on about? Is Jack Sparrow the only reference to pirates that you have?!

Easy there Captain Hook. I hope Black Beard makes an appearance at least.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Feb 28, 2013, 01:24:01 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 28, 2013, 12:45:20 AM
Didn't the first game came out like last year? I thought they do a new game once every two or three years?

This post doesn't make sense.

I remember Assasin's Creed 2 came out two years after the first game and Assasin's Creed 3 came out three years after the second game? The third game just came out last November from what I can remember.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2013, 03:08:29 AM

Lol of course not I was just using it as an example. Still! Naval battles Yes. Pirates ehhh.  :)

Altho...I can see the story being that the tresure you bury or seek is eden pieces.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed